NameSilo

domain Beyy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sanwal

Sanwal MemonTop Member
Impact
Had quite a few offers on this domain, i got a pretty reasonable offer just a few days back, thus the need for your valuable insights.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seems we don't get each other's point.. did OP ask if BEYY was good for a recipes site?

Didn't ask, but it doesn't matter by the way because I was telling that to you as an example in answer to you for saying me what I was refering with intrinsic value was a subjective view, for that reason I gave you the example that if you ask any person what I said or a similar example you will see most people will agree some domains are good for the domain game/website names and not others.

Those that are naturally good options have a value (intrinsic value) for beeing naturally good options and other that are not naturally good options have no value (intrinsic) but can have a value as alternative, a marketable value

better than what? than "intrinsic value" or objective metrics?

What I meant was throw common sense one can conclude if a domain is good or not naturally

my question was - "what differs "intrinsic value" from ol'good plain appraisal?"

Sorry, but I have been using to say intrinc value $0 as a way of saying is a bad domain. I have never said intrinsic value is $1, $2, $5, $10 etc

And the "ol'good plain appraisal" as you said, are marketable values or marketable range of values

do you mean that "intrinsic value" is an alias of common sense to you?

No, sorry, I don't mean that.

does thousand years of evolution have anything to do with intrisic value of LLLL domain?

I was applying that to say that common sense is good to note whether a domain is good option or not, and not a subjective view as you said I was having

how did you manage to translate evolution factor into your $0 appraisal?

Again, $0 intrisic means is a domain that naturally is not good option, so if you sell it will be as alternative option, buyer's mistakes, luck, a bit of all, etc

so what is intrinsic value of a brandable name after all?

Again, I haven't been applying any other number that $0 as equivalent to say is a bad domain, so brandable names would have intrinsic value if they are good options and a marketable value as well

do "google" or "zynga" look more "logical" to you or they just sound better?
do they have any "intrinsic value"?

They are naturally potential good options so they have an intrinsic value :).

i'm asking questions because you are appraising almost every domain in this forum using "intrinsic value" magic but failing to give us any definition of what that secret technique is.. i fully understand any "i don't like it" appraisals yet i would really like to learn about domain's "intrinsic value" - the only thing i could gather is that it's smth like common sense plus thousand years of evolution melted somehow into your scientific "intrinsic value" approach..

Well, I think this point has been clarified along of the thread

Sorry, but I have used the term intric value in only a few domain so far

NamePros.com > Domain Name Discussion Forums > Domain Names > Domain Appraisals
Something is wrong here.

Eric should add an other section for "Domain intrinsic vlaue" :lol:

No need, I said you to say a domain have or not intrinsic value is not an appraisal, I was using it to say $0 or no intrinsic value as to say It's a bad domain, then I used to say a possible marketable value :)

You two, have made me reflect about the use of the term, the way I used it or seemed to be used, so this debate was not in vane for me

I'll see

•••
20171208_165901.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back