Dynadot

Beware NamePros member robputt796

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Well first up 2 months ago I posted A thread here at namepros looking for a php coder to create a quiz script.

Here is the original thread
http://www.namepros.com/web-development-wanted/570248-looking-for-a-php-coder.html

anyhow Robputt796 responded that he may be interested a couple of weeks after it was posted.

We chatted for a while and he agreed to take on the project and that he would create the script and would be 1/3 rd owner of it along with me and my partner. All he had to do was code the script and answer any tech support questions we could not answer.

Well here we are nearly 2 months on and Still nothing. Yes ok there is skill in coding and sometimes can take a while to create the perfect script but Robputt796 does not answer any emails now :(

Why take on a project that you do not intent to finish ?
I am so annoyed to be honest we have lost 2 months on this project now :(

I have posted this to warn other forum members to be careful when doing business with this guy.

He is not a scammer in the least but is a time waster.
I thought this guy was genuine but I guess I was wrong :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back