Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Beware dealing with ""INSTRA.com ""

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
578
Domainers ,Beware dealing with ""INSTRA.com""
A premium domain was available to register at their website
but not with some other registrars and available with others.
I did a "Whois" and it stated ''pending delete" @instra.com
I emailed them 3 x to find out about that domain but they never replied .
Only the automated ''email recieved'' message.
Just the automated reply email.I registered the Domain and after 1 day ,
they told me the Domain was not available and they would credit my account .
I emailed sales/support and billing 4 times to request a full refund .
They did not give me an option for a full refunnd or an inhouse credit .
I emailed ''support,sales and billing @instra.com .
After almost 2 days ,they have not replied or refunded my money.
Then I used FB messenger to try and contact them and finally somebody replied by saying to email
[email protected] ..I told them that i hav edone so about 6 times ,sending them sreenshots of the send emails.
Because i have tried to connect with them via FB ,Twitter ,linkedin G+ ,they send me a message to my Twitter account .
Instra ‏ @instra
Feb 3
Replying to @domainflippr
""unfortunately availability checks on domains are only an indicator and can return false available messages, often depending on the limitations of ccTLD registry systems; we've requested to expedite your refund with our accounts area and regret the obviously poor impression caused""

As of now I still have NOT recieved any email regarding my refund .
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is to inform you that we have given you a refund for your recent application.
Please allow 2 - 5 working days for the refund to be completed.

Finally ,this could all have been avoided if somebody would have replied to my mny emails .
 
0
•••
Happened to me all the time, even with Godaddy.
 
0
•••
Happened to me all the time, even with Godaddy.

This has happened once or twice before at other registrars but if I recall I was refunded automatically.
 
0
•••
The point is they just assume that you will use their services again so they give a you a credit .
This was $288 ..!!No option for a refund ,very shifty .
I was NOT a customer prior to this domain registration and im sure will NOT ever use them again
 
Last edited:
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back