Never use Doteasy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webhostware

Established Member
Impact
I placed an order on
Order Date.........: Aug 19, 2022 07:56:50PM
But they took payment manually on 20th. My domain transfer was urgent, that's why i moved that to a new register.
But @doteasy did not cancel or refund me after i open a ticket it's been 48 hours they never replied or answered me
Even i called them 1 hour ago, still they said they will take care but they did not. The domain price was 7-9 USD and i spend more than 10 USD on phone by calling them from my country to Canada to get a refund!
Is there anyone who is from doteasy please response! I had a horrible exercice with them i will recommend you to never use them and please if still you to use them just check hostadvice review :( I checked that, I never expected that.
cosmotown is look like a scammer site but trust me they ar far good from doteasy. They also is not active on social media, (FB, Twitter). Even their support or sales mail is not working. Gmail said it's invalid.
Ticket #1180096-669515504
Case #1180124-519944206

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i can do u one better..never use registears most never heard of or.that get mentioned on np once per 1 million posts

•••
Doteasy is owned by network solutions or web.com whatever its called. They are slimy for sure.

•••
Update...
I called them again.
They said we are still processing refunds. When we give you a refund, we will reply to your ticket. I said it's been 48h+ after opening the ticket
6h+ ago i called and you still processing how many hours do you need?
They said more than 8 hours
and on weekends they don't reply for any tickets :(
I am very sorry to say that i have been on the internet for 5 years
and registered more than 10K domains and never saw any provider like them :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back