IT.COM

Issues with Biix and WhiteWebServer

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I need some advice. I have an issue with Biix support - I sold a domain a few weeks ago there and have transferred it to the customer. I have not been paid for it though. It went via Escrow. Escrow they got paid by the customer. The customer emailed Biix support to say that he received it. Escrow also informed Biix that the customer received it. When I log into my Escrow account the transaction status is saying 'Once the domain name transfer to the Buyer is complete, the inspection period will begin.' So it seems that Escrow have not been 'officially' informed that the transfer has happened. I raised several support tickets at Biix but have not had any reply from them. I think Biix needs to inform Escrow that the transfer has happened.

I have had problems with Biix before regarding my domain names not being approved for sale even though I pointed the name severs to them. I rarely seem to get a response to support tickets with them.

2nd issue - WhiteWebServer
There was a sale recently for xyz domains at WhiteWebServer. I bought several. They were premium domains that were 'available' when I put them in the basket, single letter dot xyz and single dictionary words. I was surprised that they seemed to be available to buy but did not question it. I paid by debit card linked to a UK account. Then I checked and saw 'pending' against the names. It stayed like that for days after. I asked them about the status and they replied that they could not get the names I asked for. I asked for a refund a few days after that, they said OK. Then nothing happened for a few days. Then I asked about the refund. Then they said that they could not refund as they had no method to do that. I supplied a paypal address for a paypal refund and they said OK to that method. Then a few days later I asked if they would do the refund. No reply. So what can I do to get a refund from them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back