Dynadot

Best webhosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What hosting service you think is the best?
i think hostingplex is pretty good...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tophostingcenter

I have tried many hosts for my sites, i would say my current host is very good also.tophostingcenter .

•••
hosting really depends on your need. different hosts have different features and pricing. for beginners, i would say godaddy is a good host as they are cheap but dont offer some advanced options. bluehost is also a good host and they have one plan designed to fit for all. bluehost also offers Fantastico so anyone running blog can have wordpress auto install.

•••
godaddy would be a poor choice for hosting. i'd suggest you go with a host who runs the industry standard "cpanel" with fantastico.

•••
I think Sharkspace.com is as good company to host your web sites with thanks to their good uptime, low prices and unmatched services.

•••
Jacklin said:

There is no such thing called best hosts in hosting industry. Host that is best for you is there. That is those ones you feel good for your requirement and budget. But the thing is that before making the final decision you should do maximum research.

•••
Dreamhost have many useful tools, plenty of bandwidth & space. They do have some downtime but at least you will know what's going on from their dreamhoststatus.com site.

•••
That is quite common question. As rule certain web host is good for certain things and it can be best for one and the worst for others All relatively

•••
If you are about shared web hosting I think that you can consider webhostgiant.com. They are quite good

•••
I've tried yahoo web hosting and also hosgator. I prefer hostgator as it is easier to use and it is cheaper than yahoo web hosting. Not sure about the rest of the web hosting companies.

•••
A few suggestions

If you are just setting up some blogs I would suggest asmallorange but the only issue you have to prepay for the year.

I'd suggest you check out fusedhosting in the hosting sales thread. Used them for six months everything has been ok. Another NP member is Polurnet but its not as cheap.

•••
Jacklin said:

Why do you think so?

Also, I think the question is asked not very correctly... Because there is not absolutely the best provider, everyone has individual requirements... and what is good for me may not be good for you. At all./

•••
Are you serious? Or just another spam?

Okay, I had good experince with hostgator. Bluehost to some extend.

Just avg. with IX web hosting and godaddy.

Horrible experince with AIT.

•••
Yes, i am totally agress with that. It depends on the users themselves in rating the best web hosting companies.

Every single users from personal, student, small business, SOHO, big corporation have thier own requirements on hosting thier own web site.

But most importantly, the web hosting company should have the most minimum down time error and also great customer supports team that contribute.

Cheers!

•••
•••
There is no such thing as the best webhosting, because everyone has individual parameters for the best ones. There could only mbe the most suitable one. Senceless question..

•••
FatCow is really good although to buy a domain name their costs a lot but they got great hosting!

•••
I've gotten servers from ServerTag and they're pretty good in my opinion.

•••
ive used hostgator now for almost a year and i have to say i dont have one bad thing to say about them to date , very user friendly and support staff has always been very helpfull and the product very reliable.

•••
It would be nice if yo could post your requirements a bit more.

•••
For shared hosting
i must say hawkhost and crucialparadigm

•••
You will need to consider many criteria before you come to a conclusion as to what a good host is:

1) Hosts hardware
2) Uptime
3) service --- how soon are the tickets answered. --- smaller hosts are sometimes more faster in getting back to all your questions
4) price -- can you upgrade or downgrade based on your needs?

--- there are many others -- but i think you get the idea.
Good luck if you are looking for a hosting company

•••
Well, I consider Serverpoint.com to be one of the best companies. They have invested over a quarter of a million dollars into building the most redundant and reliable network. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond. In addition, they offer great variety of good services at affordable prices.

•••
There is no the best web host at all. Every of us can have favorite (best) hosting, but that doesn't mean that is the best for others.

•••
I think ServerPoint.com is the company which could be considered as "the best" from my standpoint. They provide any kind of hosting with quality and affordable prices. They have been in business for already ten years, what confirms their stability... I think they would always be worth of trust..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back