Dynadot

POLL: Who runs a webhosting business?

NameSilo
Watch

Do you run a webhosting business?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes :D

votes
    60.0%
  • No :(

votes
    40.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Hey Guys,
Just wanna see who runs a webhosting business around Namepros. If you do, please answer the poll, then, provide if its free/paid, and if you have any suggestions for other people.

EDIT:
Interested in starting a webhosting business?! MalinRepair Hosting Services is now offering reseller hosting accounts to get you started, see the link in my signature. Now accepting NP$!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Yes, i own a hosting company.

Paid/Unpaid = Paid

Suggestions for other people = Host with us :D

Lol

Sin

•••
Yea i run one also.

Paid/Unpaid= Paid But were opening a new seperate one soon for Free hosting.

Suggestions=Be carefull who you host with do research on them dont believe everything they tell you read the TOS.

Kev

•••
Yes, I run a paid hosting company with Anthony (TheBush) :)

•••
I do,

its paid hosting, current going through reconstruction

new server, new site, new support, new payment options, new customers. EVERYTHING is new. new features for customers.

its huuuuuuggggee :D

been a year in the planning so far and about another month or two away from relaunch

and i can assure you its not a fly by night.

•••
i don't! haha.
i'm thinking of starting one though. :/ wonder whether its actually profitable.

•••
I have my own business. It is free and paid.

•••
Cool! Can you guys provide links when posting please?

•••
I Recently Started Paid Host Business

•••
Veolus said:

And what a great hosting service it is :D

•••
I'll be starting soon. Focusing on web design and working on building that then adding hosting as a complimentary service. Wish me luck :)

•••
I don't run but are there any pure NP$ hosting sites around?

•••
GJ Online said:
I was just thinking about that - I think it'd be a good idea. I'd rather pay NP$, so that I'd have to come on NamePros and such, instead of paying $$. I don't really use my NP$ very often, I just trade them for game-related stuff with my friend =P

•••
I saw one, I'm damn sure of it. Can't remember what the address was though, I'll have a search!

•••
Yep, i own a hosting company :)

Paid/Unpaid = Paid

I also do NP$ hosting via PM.... :tu:

•••
OK, guys, please provide your links when posting. Also, if anyone needs help starting a webhosting business, contact me, I'm offering reseller accounts.

•••
Veolus said:
GJ Online said:
Didn't Mango Webs have a offer a little while back for hosting paid by $NP?

And MalinRepair, nice webhosting plans you got there.

•••
GJ Online said:

Wesley said:
I was just thinking about that - I think it'd be a good idea. I'd rather pay NP$, so that I'd have to come on NamePros and such, instead of paying $$. I don't really use my NP$ very often, I just trade them for game-related stuff with my friend =P

Have a look at MangoWebs NP$ hosting plans :)
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=90032

•••
Yes, I run a web hosting company.

Paid/Unpaid = Paid hosting (also sponsored hosting)

Like all the other hosts probably know, so many hosts go out of business (fly by night). It's a tough business to be in. We have been in business since Dec. '04 and have had nothing but great feedback. A lot of the thanks goes this site. Namepros.com has given us a big boost in client base. Thanks Namepros! This site is great!

Nick

•••
I run a reliable web hosting biz.

•••
Web Hosting Businesses aren't profitable. You can earn just as much per hour at the nearby fastfood resturnant.

•••
snareklutz said:
Web Hosting Businesses aren't profitable. You can earn just as much per hour at the nearby fastfood resturnant.

Are you sure about that? Do you have any stats to back this up?

•••
i'm planning to start one once i get a job, but right now i'm just helping out with other companys

•••
Actually hosting companies are very profitable if you have the right plan and budget :)

•••
And MalinRepair, nice webhosting plans you got there.

Thanks! I just added NP$ prices to all of the plans.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back