Dynadot

POLL: Who runs a webhosting business?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you run a webhosting business?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes :D

votes
    60.0%
  • No :(

votes
    40.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Hey Guys,
Just wanna see who runs a webhosting business around Namepros. If you do, please answer the poll, then, provide if its free/paid, and if you have any suggestions for other people.

EDIT:
Interested in starting a webhosting business?! MalinRepair Hosting Services is now offering reseller hosting accounts to get you started, see the link in my signature. Now accepting NP$!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hosting

I provide paid hosting services. On occasion I provide discounts. I also offer free hosting plans in contests I may have on the site or to random nice people who cannot afford hosting and have a good excuess for needing a hosting plan from me free of charge.

SITE URL:
http://NameTyphoon.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

•••
snareklutz said:
Web Hosting Businesses aren't profitable. You can earn just as much per hour at the nearby fastfood resturnant.

I kind of agree with you there, snareklutz. It's takes alot of dedication to make a webhosting business that you can make a living out of and believe me, alot of hard work is required.

•••
Veolus said:
I kind of agree with you there, snareklutz. It's takes alot of dedication to make a webhosting business that you can make a living out of and believe me, alot of hard work is required.

Very true, all business take time to build. It all depends on how good you are on staying within budget and marketing your services. I believe you can make a living from web hosting, it's just whether you have the patience to build it. Web hosting is not a business to make a quick buck. You have to work at getting a client base and keeping them. You just have to find out which works best for you.

•••
I run a web hosting company which I started back in August 2004, but I've been in the hosting business for the past 3 years :)

•••
I was gonna start one, but I think I'll stick to domains for now.. :p

•••
True dedication is the key as you cannot build it overnight you have to be in it for the long haul before seeing any type of reward.

WireNine said:
I run a web hosting company which I started back in August 2004, but I've been in the hosting business for the past 3 years :)

Thats a nice site you have there looks great.

kev

•••
I run a webhosting firm also :). Paid hosting only, been up for 3years now, but i've been so busy doing school and such that i havent had time to update the page / get more clients. Im soon done with my education and im hoping i'll get to it then :). Good thing my brother runs a succesfull webhosting/programming firm, if it wasnt for him i would never be in this market, the reason why is that i get free hosting at his firm, and i've just recently purchased a nice 19" rack incl parts. So now i soon have my own dedicated server at my bros firm. hhe :p.

My addy is ; www.wds.no | Webdesign Solutions

My brothers firm is located at www.keyteq.no

Thanks,
Andy

•••
I run webhosting, and is mostly free as I give for free on charity or trade in the space wth other webhost for seo purpose.. I have very few paid accounts as well.

•••
I want to start but i don't have enough money for it and you need money to run it so i will probably run one when i have a real job

•••
I have a reseller .... made 400 in my first week

•••
Yes I guess you can say I own something called a web hosting company. :bah:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back