IT.COM

Best way to inform targetted buyers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manu Mohandas

Established Member
Impact
I am planning on selling my domain as a 7 day public auction on Godaddy. This domain is particularly intended for bar owners and can be used as a backlink to increase their popularity.
Please help me by sharing a method to inform all recognised bar owners about the auction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You could alert them via email, twitter, social media etc or simply go on a pub crawl and meet them face to face.

•••
I tried email but after sending some mails, got flagged as spam by some ridiculous algorithm.

Last edited:
•••
I tried email but after sending some mails, got flagged as spam by some ridiculous algorithm.
Social media might be your best solution, you could also phone some if you taught it was worth it.

•••
I read in Facebook's policy that the account should not be used for advertising or marketing. I was concerned if using social media would cause any legal problems

•••
You can try email, social media, etc but my preferred method is to contact them over the phone or if they are local I will stop in and chat with them who knows he may make an offer you like right there no time wasted and you can walk away with the cash. Plus you can rebutle and read them better in person and second over the phone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back