NameSilo

.tv Best Time of Year for .tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Summer seems to have been very quiet and, once again, as summer closes, I have started to get offers again.

This got me wondering if there is a particular time of the year that is best for .tv name sales.

I've always found Easter, start of August(Fall), and just before Christmas as when I seem to get most interest, but would love to know how others find things.

Is there a lucky day, month, season, or period when people find their .TV sales at their best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always receive a lot of offers in August, and I don't know why! Also this summer had a lot of inquiry for many different names.
During the rest of the year November is always a good month.

•••

What names have you received offers on Gonewalkabout?

•••
removed sorrry

Last edited:
•••
What names have you received offers on Gonewalkabout?

Jason - I'm not too keen on sharing this info on a forum as offers are not sales, and I don't want to jeopardise anything.

I've sent you a PM with the answer to your question.

Hope that helps

Donnied - nice to hear you had a summer of offers. Only wish I could have joined in to say the same.

•••
In my situation it's not a day or month, it's a year. And it was a year 2011 :)
This summer is a quitest Summer i ever had (not only with .tvs)

•••
Donnied - nice to hear you had a summer of offers. Only wish I could have joined in to say the same.

Yes but.. Many offer, Zero sales.
I had an agreement for a 5K sale but then the buyer decided not to continue at last time..

•••
Historically November to March is the best time for domain sales but not specific to any TLD. This summer I only sold one .TV but that sale was higher than any .COM sale this year so far....

•••
with all the Gtlds out their maybe things have changed.
better or worst

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back