Dynadot

sales Best Places to List Domain Names Non-Exclusievly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domaininvestor2021

Established Member
Impact
I am looking for more websites to list domains for sale non-exclusively. I currently use Sedo, Dan, and Afternic. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I want to make more sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brandpa is non-exclusive.

"As of March 8th, 2021, Brandpa sellers are no longer prohibited from listing their domain names for sale outside of Brandpa."

•••
Great suggestion. Any other suggestions?

•••
Well, you kind of WANT exclusivity for those brandable name marketplaces, because the names there should be brandable.. like stylish made-up names .. that you wouldn't expect someone to just type in in a domain search at a registrar. You come to particular brandable name marketplaces like BrandBucket, Squadhelp, etc. for ideas, to take a look at existing offerings, which means that what's important or what really matters is that you domain name gets shown or promoted by the brandable name marketplace, rather than non-exclusivity or how many of these places you list your domain at. Brandpa is sort of different 'cause I don't know how curated it is really, but you can just submit any domain name and it gets auto-accepted. Their change in stance to doing that would indicate that less curation is done. With SedoMLS Premium etc., the real issue with exclusivity is covered .. 'cause someone can just go to any of the many registrars and type in a name and they can purchase the premium name at that registrar, and they are not 'lost' as to where to go to purchase the name that they want.

•••
Any one else have any other suggestions for additional websites to list domains for sale non-exclusively?

•••
I am working on listing some names on Brandpa now... That was a great suggestion.

•••
Dan, Afternic and Sedo are the main ones. Squadhelp has a Whitelabel marketplace.

You can also use NameLiquidate.com for liquidations.

Last edited:
•••
Uniregisty, EPIK, Namecheap Marketplace, Dynadot Marketplace, ....

But to be honest. If your names have some quality and a priced correctly then you'd need nothing more than Afternic (with fast transfer) and the landers of Dan for example. More marketplaces will not lead to more sales when the quality and quantity of your portfolio do not fit.

•••
Hi everyone, do you think BrandPa price suggestions are reliable?

Also, they are asking me to point there my domains even if I'm not listing them as premium. Any suggestion?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back