Dynadot

advice Best place to sell .xyz Dom’s?

NameSilo
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, Namebio shows sales of .xyz on SAV but I understand members have had problems there. Any advice on where is the best place to sell them on.
Any advice much appreciated.
Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same places where you sell dot com. SAV is only reporting many sales because some investor is releasing part of his/her portfolio through their auction (maybe Swetha, but could be someone else too). Unless you have a top-notch name - cool, meaningful short noun - there is nothing to do on SAV actions, and their landers or other marketplaces are pretty much useless.

•••
Cheers Vadim. I think I will just stay with Afternic and Dan.

•••
I had some fairly good success on this website a few years ago Single one words xyz

Now I'm just into numbered sites

Last edited:
•••
"best place to sell them" ---> Build you own marketplace ; ]

•••
Many thanks for the replies.

•••
Hi there, Namebio shows sales of .xyz on SAV but I understand members have had problems there. Any advice on where is the best place to sell them on.
Any advice much appreciated.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
Domains can sell on any marketplace not only on SAV. List on many marketplaces (including your own, if possible) and wait.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back