IT.COM

Best Place To Sell Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mvginspires20

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

I'm curious to know what's the best place to sell a domain name besides Flippa? I have a list of domains registered on Godaddy that I would like to sell. I've tried selling them on Godaddy auctions, but none of them sold. I understand that all of them might not ever sell, but but I want to give this a second try before they expire. Any and all advice is welcome.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can also list at Afternic.com

•••
There are a few groups on Facebook related to domain sales. You could give them a try as it's a free option.

•••
•••
I know godaddy can be challenging for a buyer even. I have literally lost interest based on the amount of crap names in there listed to begin with.

•••
I usually sell my domains on Sedo and Flippa, sometime on NP, all are good and have high reputation, have serious buyers also.

•••
•••
Right here on NP!

I must politely disagree with you on this.

I would say NP apart from highly liquid names is one of the worst places to sell. I have personally bought names here for peanuts that you would sell for far far higher on some of the more established marketplaces.

The mentality of most here is to bargain hunt and pay little. I would highly recommend the OP to use this place as last resort. NJ and Godaddy I have found to be the best but it all depends on the name/s we're talking about.

•••
There are a few groups on Facebook related to domain sales. You could give them a try as it's a free option.
Facebook can act as support for marketing your domain listed at any major marketplaces.
You can also consider marketing on Twitter.

•••
Best way to sale your domain will be having a Landing Page with a pertinent photo and sale pitch explaining benefit from buying the domain. Also include a minimum purchasing price, Your name and phone number.

•••
Thanks everyone for the advice! Now I have a few options to look into.

•••
keep in mind with namejet you need to verify yourself if you want to bid more than $2500....not just a form but a photo of you holding your id and then you need to get your names approved by nj.
Once sold you need to wait about 30 days for payment of the names you sell.
you also need to push the names you list in nj to their own account so you wont have access to the name while in auction.
other sites like sedo and flippa pay you a day or two after the auction house receives the funds.
flippa uses promise pay and paypal and sedo just gives you the auth code its up to you to transfer everything.
flipa has the most buyer transparancy sedo and nj the least

•••
Try Sellyourdomains.biz. They're classified ads.
Worth a try.
I've had no luck with godaddy.
Plenty of views but no sales.

•••
Try Sellyourdomains.biz. They're classified ads.
Worth a try.
I've had no luck with godaddy.
Plenty of views but no sales.
It looks like a new website with no traffic, no rank...Is that yours?

•••
thanks also for this. I'm looking a site to sell my domain also

•••
Sellyourdomains.biz
This looks like a domain portfolio website rather than a classified website. If you really want to sell your domains names you could try flippa.com. They do offer classified listing, if not sedo.com. Bido.com is also good choice. I have bought domain name from bido.com but haven't made any sells yet.
If you want to liquidate your domain names then try listing here on namepros.
Good luck with it.

•••
The most of the domain name are un-sellable most of the user looking for secondary market domain they don't know how to contact owner some suggestions for sell your domain,
1.Display"for sale message"on home page
2.Sell domain in flippa
3.You just give some offer on your domain not fixed any price if you want really move your domain follow these one

•••
•••
•••
It looks like a new website with no traffic, no rank...Is that yours?
are you kidding? That name is listed for sale on Flippa!

•••
•••
01630.com and Sellyourdomains.biz both redirect to something that is not a market place.

•••
A great way to start out is here at namepros - You can build relationships and all the good stuff. Plus you have people potentially seeing your name that are not actively looking for it. This site gets THOUSANDS of visitors a day many just like to hang out and chat with other domainers - They are all potential buyers - Plus you can look at the Requests tab for ppl actually looking for specific names.

For outside sites - I like godaddy premium as If someone types that domain in and its listed at premium - then you can set the price it will sell to them. Think of it - They already wanted to buy that EXACT COPY - If you have it listed there while you sit on it and someone already wanted to buy it - At the very least they are already ready to bite.

I also like afternic - and a few others but i havent used many.

Its worth saying check out a place named efty - you can start your own shop and they host / manage and give you a bunch of great tools to keep track of stuff. that route is i think 4 bucks a month

•••
Hi everyone! I'm new here and thanks for the info. I will try my best to be active here to know all the stuffs about Domain and everything about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back