Domain Empire

Best place to buy valuable .com domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mvginspires20

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

For the past few weeks I've been looking for .com domains that are valuable and have a good chance of having an end user, but have had no luck. Most of the domains I've seen are not even worth their reg fee. Where's the best place to find high quality domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of name are you looking for? There shouldn't have no problem, if you have the budget.

•••
names worth registering are all take, its better to look for dropping/expiring names or email existing owners and try and find a bargain

Make sure you research for months before buying any names though

Check out namebio and dnjournal.com to see what sort of names sell

Good luck

•••
Are you talking about hand registrations?

•••
•••
Look on Expireddomains.net to find dropped domains, you may find some hidden gems if you look hard enough.

Last edited:
•••
Look on Expireddomains.net to find dropped domains, you may find some hidden gems if you look hard enough.
there is no such thing as hidden gems for hand registration, there are no miracles

•••
Thanks for all of your advice. When searching on expireddomains.net for domains, does it matter how many back links they have? I've seen some domains that have up to 4 million back links. Are those domains getting more traffic?

•••
When searching on expireddomains.net for domains, does it matter how many back links they have

This is important if you purchase domains to be used primarily in a PBN. Else, it's a secondary factor.

•••
You can try this domain extension on godaddy and you get an offer price for this domain...

•••
•••
This is important if you purchase domains to be used primarily in a PBN. Else, it's a secondary factor.
What is PBN? Would also be helpful if you can elaborate terms like TF, CF etc.?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back