Dynadot

question Best or favorite marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fotislab

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone.
I want to ask in your opinion, what is the best place to sell your domains? Do you have a favorite one?
I want to list somewhere my domains and I want them all together in one place. I don't want really to have them listed on Godaddy, some on Sedo and some on Namepros...or this is the right way to go?
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you list your domains on all marketplaces your chance on selling them is raising, of course you need to have a good portfolio in order to achieve satisfactory sales.

Also the right pricing of your domain names is very important. Most new investors are expecting a lot of money for their domains. It is important to have reasonable pricing in order to achieve sales.

•••
Thank you for your answer.
The problem that it comes to my mind is; What happens when i have listed a domain name for instance on Godaddy and Seddo and receive a bid for this domain on both marketplaces? (i find more appealing to list them on auction) forgive me if this is a stupid question.

•••
Thank you for your answer.
The problem that it comes to my mind is; What happens when i have listed a domain name for instance on Godaddy and Seddo and receive a bid for this domain on both marketplaces? (i find more appealing to list them on auction) forgive me if this is a stupid question.

It is better to have them for sale in two forms, first for sale with a price tag, second make an offer. If you are interested in auctions than my above statement is not suggested.

Also it is hard to sell domains on auctions since there are too many of them on the marketplace and your domain wouldn't show up in most cases if you do not pay for premium listing which is ridiculous imo. Plus I think auctions is more likely for domain investors, I don't think end-users scan hundreds of domains thru out auctions in order to come up with a good name for their business.

•••
Thank you very much, you helped me a lot to clear some things in my mind!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back