Dynadot

poll The Most Recommended Domain Marketplace by Members

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is your favorite domain marketplace?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • GoDaddyAuction

votes
    26.2%
  • Flippa

votes
    32.8%
  • Sedo

votes
    13.1%
  • Afternic

votes
    3.3%
  • AfterMarket

vote
    1.6%
  • DomainNameSales

votes
    9.8%
  • BrandBucket

vote
    1.6%
  • HuntingMoon

votes
    0.0%
  • eBay

votes
    3.3%
  • Others

votes
    8.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Gian

Domain Search EngineEstablished Member
Impact
There are many marketplace to buy or sell your domains such as GoDaddy Auction, Flippa, Sedo etc. I want to know, what is the most favored marketplace by namepros members. Please share your favorite marketplace and why did you choose it?

Let me first,
I prefer to buy and sell my domains at GoDaddy Auction, because the marketplace is more familiar to me, and based on my personal experience, most of the offer and sales that I received came from GoDaddy Auction.

So, what domain marketplace you most recommend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes it would make sense that Godaddy has more end-users than Sedo and Flippa being that most people in my office know about Danica Patrick :D so you do have a point. I am guilty of not giving them a serious try, I'll have to list some domains and see how it goes.
It's make sense because Godaddy, however is the largest and most popular domain name marketplace, even for non-domainer or end-user, if they type "buy domain" on google, godaddy is number 1 that appear on search result.

•••
@Domain Lead Finder - I consitently make 50% of my sales annually thru GoDaddy Auctions.

What the listing type you most applied on GoDaddy, Make Offer, Buy Now or Bid/Auction?
Did you buy Premium listing service from GoDaddy?

•••
@sheilari - All my domains are listed as Make Offer. No i don't use premium listings

•••
The best place to catch expired that are preauctioned off before they drop is GD

They all SUCK for selling

If you want to SELL, get an INDUSTRY KEYWORD or brandable like an i/1/e/247 prefix in .com

Then go use the free 3 trial at Sales Genie .com

You search for

a. industry code
b. employee size (over 10K is a large company)
c. sales (Over 100Mil is decent)
d. owner/ceo names

Then you have a QUALITY end user list of major companies that can BUY YOUR ASSET at end user prices.

You have to learn how to pump up an admin and get her to give you the CEO's GO TO team info,names and phone numbers and emails.

Then you advise the CEO's GO TO TEAM that you are inviting that public/private company to A BLIND BID

You say the name and explain how it can be used to get the #1 Spot on PPC for their product/service on the top search engines and it will get them cheaper CPC for their SEM budgets.

All you need is 1 public company making you a BLIND BID for an industry keyword and you have

CHA CHING

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back