Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best .MD Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Anyone having success with .MD domains? I see there are lots available that I'd consider prime for developing.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://www.namepros.com/1619958-post823.html

Check the user's other posts for some discussions on .md's (moldova / "Medical Doctor") and their associated benefits/drawbacks (Huge marketing push to Dr.'s - But Dr.'s (on a whole) aren't biting, and the price is a drawback for speculators).

-Allan :gl:
 
0
•••
Yeah, I kinda figured MD's weren't going for it. Most of the docs I know are either too saavy or too cheap for an MD domain (take your pick). But.. I did see that there are alot of good health-related keyword domains still available that might make good resource portals or health-related article sites.

For me, the high reg fee is a drawback as well..

Thanks!


IAmAllanShore said:
http://www.namepros.com/1619958-post823.html

Check the user's other posts for some discussions on .md's (moldova / "Medical Doctor") and their associated benefits/drawbacks (Huge marketing push to Dr.'s - But Dr.'s (on a whole) aren't biting, and the price is a drawback for speculators).

-Allan :gl:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back