Dynadot

.md (Not going to hype it like .cc )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So .md . A whopping $120 a year, but good possibilities (Heck, Dr.'s are loaded, and hospital systems even more so :) ).

For instance, every top 20 med school has been registered .md except 2. Most specialties have been, but not all. Common names are still available. If you have the contacts, or the ability to market, .md would be good for a quick turnaround, IMHO.

Your NSHO's? ;)

-Allan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hm, I own w3md.com... alot cheaper than $120!

IAmAllanShore said:
So .md . A whopping $120 a year, but good possibilities (Heck, Dr.'s are loaded, and hospital systems even more so :) ).

For instance, every top 20 med school has been registered .md except 2. Most specialties have been, but not all. Common names are still available. If you have the contacts, or the ability to market, .md would be good for a quick turnaround, IMHO.

Your NSHO's? ;)

-Allan

•••
It's a pretty big commitment to buy an .md. We're not dealing with the risk of losing a measely $8.00, this is $120. To me, that's a lot of money. I don't make thousands like other people yet. I'm not courage enough to buy one yet. :]

Oh, BTW allan shore is a great lawyer hehe. I love that show. Watched it since the practice. B-)

•••
ya, theres not much of a market for them, because it costs so much to register...so to make a profit, you have to sell it at $120+ which is a lot, for an extension that theres not a market for

•••
ddrassociate said:
It's a pretty big commitment to buy an .md. We're not dealing with the risk of losing a measely $8.00, this is $120. To me, that's a lot of money. I don't make thousands like other people yet. I'm not courage enough to buy one yet. :]

Oh, BTW allan shore is a great lawyer hehe. I love that show. Watched it since the practice. B-)
i agree. That kinda money is far too much. Even the $30 for .cc and .bz is quite something at times

•••
Well, never say I'm not ballzy ;)

I went and bought 2, and this afternoon I'll be trying to sell them to a group I think could be interested in either/both.

They still show nothing in whois, seems to take a while for the registration to show up, but I'll let you know how it goes B-)

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Well, never say I'm not ballzy ;)

I went and bought 2, and this afternoon I'll be trying to sell them to a group I think could be interested in either/both.

They still show nothing in whois, seems to take a while for the registration to show up, but I'll let you know how it goes B-)

-Allan

yeah , let us know

i'm interested....

thanks.. lol :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back