NameSilo

What happen to .cd??

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BigSotong.com

Established Member
Impact
8
I see there are interest in .tv (television) .tm (trademark) .md (medical doctor) and few more so call co-marketing tlds. But what is the interest level on .cd (compact disc)??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Radio Market vs TV market?

Site:.ext doesnt nearly tell all the story

.tv said:
Not true.

Google indexes a total of only 3,040,000 pages related to .AM
http://www.google.com/search?&q=site:.am

Google indexes a total of only 12,600,000 pages related to .FM
http://www.google.com/search?&q=site:.fm

but...

Google indexes a total of 44,600,000 pages related to .TV
http://www.google.com/search?&q=site:.tv


Google Trends - Comparison of .TV, .FM and .AM
http://www.google.com/trends?q=.tv,.fm,.am

.TV is the ultimate leader in brandable cctlds. :)
 
0
•••
Sam said:
Radio Market vs TV market?

Site:.ext doesnt nearly tell all the story

We are discussing about the domination of cctlds on the internet, and not discussing the real life scenario.
 
0
•••
I will try a few .cd. will publish here once i get the name.
Thanks Webnic, you do not have to sell me as I already got a few names from you (.asia & .my) Your .cd is USD35, I am not prepared for that amount
 
0
•••
BigSotong.com said:
I will try a few .cd. will publish here once i get the name.
Thanks Webnic, you do not have to sell me as I already got a few names from you (.asia & .my) Your .cd is USD35, I am not prepared for that amount

I found some interesting .cd domain names, which are used for business.

http://payplay.cd - Online CD Sales

http://www.craps.cd - Gambling Guide

https://www.load.cd - Online Sheet Music

http://www.schwarze.cd - Storage Media Retailers (German)

http://www.arabicmusic.cd - Arabic Music Forum

http://www.cmfu.cd - Online Shop for Books and CDs (Chinese)

Reps appreciated. :)
 
0
•••
i have get myself 2 .cd - classicmusic.cd and latestmusic.cd!
What do you think? I still think that it is a premium cctld, but a bit too expensive, anyone want to join me to negotiate for better rate? I am getting .cd at USD30, anyway cheaper? If not, help me to pool resources together to negotiable better rate!
 
0
•••
what is my risk if i register privated.cd...ha ha ha Would the music & movie industry come after me? ha ha ha
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back