Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
(Dennis Zabala) http://wwwmerriamwebster.com
"typo" not national, USPTO mark

yours?

Screenshot_20220913-125500_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am not going to call people out, but as a raw domain I am aware of far better ones in people's portfolios from single words to LL.com.

Brad

•••
TheBestDomainEver.com

Last edited:
•••
I am not going to call people out, but as a raw domain I am aware of far better ones in people's portfolios from single words to LL.com.

Brad

yeah but buying .coms since january 1999 selling those are one and done.
I combined 50 wwwinternationaltypos of them!
insane unique visitors!
We could summon Rick Schwartz about those early days when parking made kings of the front runners domaining.
queen.com gets? continuous thousands and thousands of visits forever could be better than thousands and thousands dollars one time yet
since traffic is everyday tomorrows
yesterdays missing out is my intention to shed light that such is most undervalued by domainers today

opportunity cost

did dream my www.wwwcsdn.net (not USPTO) "is worth millions"

TAKE HEED!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
3x times greatest domainer of all time? ))) so is it 3 times or all time? ))

•••
yeah but buying .coms since january 1999 selling those are one and done.
I combined 50 wwwinternationaltypos of them!
insane unique visitors!
We could summon Rick Schwartz about those early days when parking made kings of the front runners domaining.
queen.com gets? continuous thousands and thousands of visits forever could be better than thousands and thousands dollars one time yet
since traffic is everyday tomorrows
yesterdays missing out is my intention to shed light that such is most undervalued by domainers today

opportunity cost

did dream my www.wwwcsdn.net (not USPTO) "is worth millions"

TAKE HEED!
Until one of 50 huge companies reach you for Trademark and damage. You will hope you can delete all these post in NP, because you stated you get money from these domains = stealing visitor from legit websites..

•••
mostly china, indonesia were available

uspto is absent (national)

i had on google domains wwwbloombergradio.com and google gave it to them no cost (I didn't score any $ :))

risk/benefit

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back