Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice sales! its not every day you see plurals of abbreviations sell more than singular!

like ico vs icos
atm vs atms

etc
etc
So it's singular over plural in this case?

•••
So it's singular over plural in this case?

the sale implied plural over singular.. in terms of money paid that is.

but......ico can mean both initial coin offering and offerings.
both can stil abreviate to ICO

imo

cheers

•••
CryptosBank<de>
BankCrypto<de>

Last edited:
•••
•••
(dawtcoms)

MacaoToken

LedgerTalk

LedgerExpo

LedgerBuzz

•••
Now a slang for crypto
Hopefully that goes mainstream because from end of dec to present day there as some monster keyword phrases available for Crypt plus keyword .com at reg fee, that void has now been filled, but those who were quick to the draw stand to make a nice profit if end users go that route if crypto is to costly to acquire.

•••
Hopefully that goes mainstream because from end of dec to present day there as some monster keyword phrases available for Crypt plus keyword .com at reg fee, that void has now been filled, but those who were quick to the draw stand to make a nice profit if end users go that route if crypto is to costly to acquire.

I wish everyone best of luck
however I remain skeptical on this one. jmo

•••
Yes, it’s a gamble for sure, the people within the industry need to adopt that keyword, for $100 you could get 10-12 really nice ones.

I think the reward outweighed the risk based on what they are selling for.

•••
•••
•••
Had a $7,500 Offer on my domain CoinWizard (dot com)

So I’ve pushed it into a 7 day auction at Sedo.

✌🏻

Awesome bro !! Hoping to see it go 5 digits on that auction for you !!!

Did you you not just aqurie this one not to long ago ?

Last edited:
•••
•••

✌🏻

Also found this https://coinwizard.me

Appears they have an app , and it's is A Cypro site 🤔.

Not sure but maybe if it's then they want to upgrade to the dot com ?

Not saying the offer came from them but just a some info on a quick scan .

•••
What's up with Oilcoin ICO
The world's first fully regulated (sec) crypto currency backed by crud oil, and oil reserves. Oilcoin.io says the ICO is this month. No other news has been released, It seems the oilcoin ICO is being over shadowed by the country of Venezuela, and a cryptocurrency called (el Petro) Venezuela wants to peg the Petro to that countries 500 Billion barrels of oil reserves, with some push back from that government's body voting it down.(Many Venezuelans think the ico will happen despite the vote against it.) Meanwhile, "Oilcoin" saids it is fully compliant with regulatory agencies in the U.S. and Oilcoin is looking to digitize the $1.7 Trillion global oil market. the "Oilcoin tokens" will be on the Ethereum blockchain ERC20, each coin/token will be supported by rights to a singel one reserve barrel of oil. The ICO is due to launch Q1 2018.
There's also a whitepaper at: oilcoin/io
Any thoughts on these cryptocoins icos?

Last edited:
•••
Picked up:

Coinaps in king.

Coinback in net.

Any good?

Last edited:
•••
Picked up:

Coinaps in king.

Coinback in net.

Any good?

Oops. I picked up coinaps not coinapps. I didn't realize spell check changed it.

•••
Also found this https://coinwizard.me

Appears they have an app , and it's is A Cypro site 🤔.

Not sure but maybe if it's then they want to upgrade to the dot com ?

Not saying the offer came from them but just a some info on a quick scan .

I own coinwizard and bitcoinwizard in ORG

•••
TokenDestination.com

BtcDestination.com

•••
•••
Up until a few days ago, there was some monster Crypt + Keywords.com just sitting there.

Crypto has become very expensive in the aftermarket, be prepared to pay $500+’for any crypto + sensible keyword .com
That is true..I have got quite a few interested parties approach me already on my 'Crypt' and 'Crypto' domains.
To test the waters, have launched a few nice 'Crypto-currency' ,Low-Reserve domain auctions on Namejet, including:
  • CryptoEncrypt.com
  • CryptoEnhanced.com
  • CryptoLayers.com
  • Giveth.co
  • EnhancedEncryption.com
  • CashoutBitcoin.org
Considering most of these domains play both sides of the 'Crypto' world quite well.('Crypto-currency' and 'Cryptography'),
this should make an interesting observation.

•••
IndependentCrypto - com / Independent crypto currency

•••
I had a long discussion in my head about CRYPT vs CRYP -> I took a couple CRYP names because I feel they look good and sound good when you say them. It's so new, anything really goes at this point, imo.

CRYP101
CRYPEXPERT
CRYPINSURE
CRYPLAW
CRYPLEARN
CRYPRATE

•••

✌🏻
Good one..Way to go..!!!

•••
With the popularity of 'Coin' being at an all time high and a great number of ventures built around it, found a good portmanteau of 'Coin' and 'Engineer' and picked up:

Coingineer in (.com)

•••

Even the most skeptical have to admit crypt sounds way better and is better English than crypto with any second word or suffix that starts with a vowel.

Example Cryptoable versus Cryptable

The one I can't personally embrace is Cryp because the meaning is gone without the t for me.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back