IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
EliteCoins (.) com
ImperiumCoin (.) com
BitcoinBust (.) com
BitcoinBST (.) com (Buy, Sell, Trade)
ForkIndicator (.) com
CryptoCard (.) company
Bitcobyte (.) com
BitcoinPromo (.) net, .co, .org
BitcoinCredit (.) co
BitcoinBBB (.) com
BitcoinCashh (.) com
To name a few .....

•••
blockchainnetwork.info
bitbet.info
blockchainico.org

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
ALLTCOIN //COM// (alltcoin//com//) lowercase

ALLTCOINS //COM// (alltcoins//com//) lowercase

fyi..altcoin //com// currently has 79 offers on GD with a current $1,000min offer

•••
Beware!

Ripple is trademarked.
the word ripple existed long before this crypto came up... So what are they on about? Why hasn't someone trademark Oracle or apple so that others can't use it?

•••
B2x.network
Segwit2x.network
Segwit2x.xyz
Segwit2x.me
B2xs.org

•••
the word ripple existed long before this crypto came up... So what are they on about? Why hasn't someone trademark Oracle or apple so that others can't use it?

It's just the way it is with both Ripple and Ethereum domain names:

RIPPLE TRADEMARKS

The following is a partial list of the trademarks owned by Ripple: Ripple, Ripple, Ripple Trade, XRP, the Ripple logo and the former Ripple Labs logo.

For more info:
https://ripple.com/brand-policy/

Ripple sued app maker over $2 million:
https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-social-app-2-million-trademark-infringement/

Ripple Labs, Inc. d/b/a Ripple v. Registration Private
http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/search/text.jsp?case=D2016-0605

The latest case:

REGISTRAR AND DISPUTED DOMAIN NAME

The domain name at issue is <ripplecoinxrp.com>, which is registered with GoDaddy.com, LLC.

http://www.adrforum.com/domaindecisions/1741737.htm

•••
•••
CryptoFund.org $2k according to namebio

•••
•••
etherzero.com 8,800 USD 2017-12-21 TLDPros.com

Good news for my own extension:
EtherZero.biz

Based on the above sale, how much is 'etherzero.biz' worth in your honest opinion?​

Last edited:
•••
Regged:

CryptoInsuring.com
InsuringCrypto.com
CryptoInsuranceQuotes.com

•••
CryptoproQuo/com
BitcoinQuidProQuo/com
I'm still feeling very Christmassy with my crypto domains, but not for long.

•••
CryptoproQuo/com
BitcoinQuidProQuo/com
I'm still feeling very Christmassy with my crypto domains, but not for long.

The Xmas party has just began in cryptoland. Here's what someone got for chrismas:

bitcoinminers.com 5,500 USD 2017-12-25 Sedo

•••
The Xmas party has just began in cryptoland. Here's what someone got for chrismas:

bitcoinminers.com 5,500 USD 2017-12-25 Sedo
There is a lot of profits being made in XRP right now, hopefully some of them get spent on some of the names listed in this thread.

•••
•••
There is a lot of profits being made in XRP right now, hopefully some of them get spent on some of the names listed in this thread.

Ali Zandi told domainers on this platform a couple of months ago that Ripple will blow out soon. I can see 100 banks ready to ditch the old-timer swift for Ripple blockchain. Bank fees alone is many times more than the entire cypto market cap. Ripple has huge potential despite the humongous number of tokens.

•••

I got on the POE, LEND, NEON train, two days 17k.
XRP $2.00 Now. :)

•••
I got on the POE, LEND, NEON train, two days 17k.
XRP $2.00 Now. :)
It's broke $2 on some exchanges, it has doubled since xmas, I don't know where else you can double your money in a week, it had so much more upside, than downside at $1, a good portion of the buying is coming out of Korea. The funny thing is many people don't even know how to buy it, otherwise it probably would have touched $3 by now.

Last edited:
•••
1si3gp.png

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back