Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
good sale.. too bad not mine

mecoin....com....... 20k

•••
hashtool.png

•••
•••
Another reported coin sale

Price Date Venue
mecoin.com 20,350 USD 2017-12-16 GoDaddy

hahahha... I guess its okay to overlook I posted this an hour ago.. but to overlook you posted it 20 mins ago is just hilarious ahaha just pulling your leg

Last edited:
•••
•••
The sad thing is, I was the owner of TransferCoin dot Com. Sadly sold it far too cheap.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
ClaimCoin.org

Last edited:
•••
ClaimCoin.org

Definitely a gem.

I'll try 'bitcointalk' forum to auction such a name as there might be some developers with interest on a token project for making claims, collecting points...what have you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Definitely a gem.

I'll try 'bitcointalk' forum to auction such a name as there might be some developer with interest on a token project for making claims, collecting points...what have you.
Exactly my reason for picking the name. Thanks

•••
GxbtFutures/com
BRRfutures/com
gxbtFutures/trade
brrFutures/trade
GXBT/us
gxbtMarket/com
GXBT/market
GXBT/exchange
BRR/exchange

•••
GxbtFutures/com
BRRfutures/com
gxbtFutures/trade
brrFutures/trade
GXBT/us
gxbtMarket/com
GXBT/market
GXBT/exchange
BRR/exchange

Top on the list, Imo:
GXBT/market

This is also niche-definitive
gxbtFutures/trade

Best Wishes!

•••
•••
BitcoinChex.com
EthereumChex.com
LitecoinChex.com
CryptoChex.com

Chex -> checks -> cheques

maybe I'm reaching.

•••
•••
got $500 gd offer today on

btcbank.......org

good domain! well worth something 4 figures imo.. with bit of time and patience!

•••

btcbank.......org

good domain! well worth something 4 figures imo.. with bit of time and patience!

When handreg turns gold...await the crypto DN tide.

•••

btcbank.......org

I've been receiving a lot of similar intial offers for similar names -- good thinking though, as the names will definitely be appreciating in value.

•••
When handreg turns gold...await the crypto DN tide.

true

like that recent flippa reg sale 6k.. what was it.. cryptoexpert.... org... if I rememeber well.
quite unbelievable
then again... maybe some of these sales are just plain going into hands/use of some people who own 100s bitcoins they bought for 100$ each.. to them, 6k means nothing. haha

•••

btcbank.......org

Bankers would like a regulated bitcoin market. Definitely worth 4 figures!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back