IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I have put a couple up towards namescon. I am just waiting to see what the outcome is.

•••
bitcoin and crypto both are good names i didnt look carefully on other names.

•••
Please Crypto domainers let's follow the example laid down by @Silentptnr and share our sales success stories here to encourage others on what sells.

•••
Bïtcoin.com is available through FLIPPA AUCTION 👍

•••
I'm a bit confused about the announcement of Bitcoin Futures, so they(Cboe and CMO) announced a new crypto or they'll just support Bitcoin trading on 10 and 18 december?

•••
•••
•••
TradeCrypto.me
CoinTraders.me

•••
bitcoin and crypto both are good names i didnt look carefully on other names.

I would say Token is good too!

Just bought a token+keyword.com domain through godaddy auctions, should be in my account within a week or so

•••
I would say Token is good too!

I agree. Token is a great keyword and still gaining popularity. I feel even with regulation, ICOs are here to stay. Everything is getting tokenized, and will probably continue to do so. I've had offers on most of my token names (only have 5 or 6), but nothing I want to sell for yet.

•••
Just added
Securecoins.org
Insurecoins.org
Mytokens.org

•••
Just regged:
CryptoJumbo(.)com
CoinJumbo(.)com

Recently sold:
CryptoStar(.)com ($19,990)
CryptoGo(.)com ($3,995)
CryptoFinance(.)io ($550)

Edited to include full names. No need to hide them since these were published prices...

Last edited:
•••
Just regged:
CryptoJumbo(.)com
CoinJumbo(.)com

Recently sold:
CryptoStar(.)com ($19,990)
CryptoGo(.)com ($3,995)
CryptoFinance(.)io ($550)

Edited to include full names. No need to hide them since these were published prices...

Great sales, congrats!

Crypto+keyword ......is really big imo

•••
Great sales, congrats!

Crypto+keyword ......is really big imo

Thanks :) I think maybe CryptoGo should have sold for more. But shouldn't complain I guess...

•••
With reported sale for CyptoGo, hopefully my '"BitcoinGo.de" fetch at least 1K, if I'm right and sane.

•••
BitcoinProperty
(.com)

Landed in my account this morning after a lengthy transfer -- very excited.

•••
My very last Hand registrations.

Coin/Invasion
Crypto/Invent
Crypto/Taste
Crypto/Yam

all in .com

•••
Thanks :) I think maybe CryptoGo should have sold for more. But shouldn't complain I guess...

CryptoStar for $19,900 was brilliant, the domain is just over 1 year old!

•••
•••
CryptoStar for $19,900 was brilliant, the domain is just over 1 year old!

Thanks!

Although the current registration is just a year, the domain was actually registered first time in 2003 as far as I can see. But it was dropped and caught by HugeDomains, where I purchased it.

•••
•••
RichBitcoin .com

It ia at auction now, no reserve.

•••
BitcoinProperty
(.com)

Landed in my account this morning after a lengthy transfer -- very excited.

Very nice! I have the .org lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back