Domain Empire

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
BlockchainGame.io -- SOLD
Price: $2,500
Reg'd: 01/2018
Sold: 02/2018
Venue: Sedo "Make Offer"
Buyer Location: China

Last edited:
•••
BlockchainGame.io -- SOLD
Price: $2,500
Reg'd: 01/2018
Sold: 02/2018
Venue: Sedo "Make Offer"
Buyer Location: China

wow great fast roi

wonder if related to this recent sale.....

BlockchainGame.org
$3,074
Sedo

•••
wow great fast roi

wonder if related to this recent sale.....

BlockchainGame.org
$3,074
Sedo
It definitely would be a very strange coincidence, if not!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Today's reg..

Trade
Tokens
(.co)

•••
Sales

chipchain.com $3,277 USD

coinstudio.com $3,995 USD

ether.io $11,999 USD

•••
•••
CryptoRules.org -- SOLD
Price: $500
Reg'd: 12/28/2017
Sold: 02/28/2018
Venue: GoDaddy Inbound "Make Offer"

•••
•••
So, Monero (XMR), is scheduled to launch a hardfork mid-March.

MoneroV (XMV) will be the outcome, so I snagged these exact-matches in the event that it takes off..

MoneroV.co
MoneroV.io
XMV.io

Last edited:
•••
So, Monero (XMR), is scheduled to launch a hardfork mid-March.

MoneroV (XMV) will be the outcome, so I snagged these exact-matches in the event that it takes off..

MoneroV.co
MoneroV.io
These kinds of posts drive me mad. You’re basically saying - I have no problem profiting from an established company and brand.

•••
These kinds of posts drive me mad. You’re basically saying - I have no problem profiting from an established company and brand.

like the dude who regged bitcoincash.org in 2017.. then sold for 40k when it forked few months later.

would you taken that 40k offer? tough call huh

•••
like the dude who regged bitcoincash.org in 2017.. then sold for 40k when it forked few months later.

would you taken that 40k offer? tough call huh
That was a woman FYI.

Anyhow it’s a very different example. We don’t know who created bitcoin but we know very well who created Monero and almost every altcoin is created by.

Last edited:
•••
That was a woman FYI.

Anyhow it’s a very different example. We don’t know who created bitcoin but we know very well who Monero and almost every altcoin is created by.

so your like saying its okay to profit from other people's ideas as long as you do not know who the creators are? surely you cannot be saying bitcoin doesn't have creator(s).

•••
That was a woman FYI.

Anyhow it’s a very different example. We don’t know who created bitcoin but we know very well who created Monero and almost every altcoin is created by.
@Mary Muse dislikes because there isn’t an argument to be had and she’s busted.

•••
@Mary Muse dislikes because there isn’t an argument to be had and she’s busted.
Hahaha, I'm a guy, FYI. @Keith

Since we're being pedantic, ya know?

Also, you keep mentioning the parents, Bitcoin and Monero, yet I am talking about MoneroV.

Also, if you had any brains, most hard-line believers in the main coins think that forks do exactly what you're whining about....they profit off of the established coin's brand.

Crypto isn't traditional branding. Go find another claim that's valid and cheer up.

Last edited:
•••
so your like saying its okay to profit from other people's ideas as long as you do not know who the creators are? surely you cannot be saying bitcoin doesn't have creator(s).
Bitcoin cash isn’t a brand or company. It was a fork with no TM or company behind it. Monero is a legit operation just like amazon or google. If you think it’s ok to register these types of domains then you’re the exact reason that domains go to arbitration disputes.

•••
Cool. Go find me Monero's TM. And then do me another solid and find me MoneroV's, which hasn't even launched yet.

Again, we're discussing the forks, anyway, not the parent coins.

•••
I'm a guy, FYI. @Keith

Hahahaha. Since we're being pedantic, ya know?

Also, you keep mentioning the parents, Bitcoin and Monero, yet I am talking about MoneroV.

Also, if you had any brains, most hard-line believers in the main coins think that forks do exactly what you're whining about....they profit off of the established coin's brand.

Crypto isn't traditional branding. Go find another claim that's valid and cheer up.
You’re clueless. You added a “v” and assume it’s a legit registration. Wow.

Folks, these are the kinds of people that have a short future in domaining.

•••
Bitcoin cash isn’t a brand or company. It was a fork with no TM or company behind it. Monero is a legit operation just like amazon or google. If you think it’s ok to register these types of domains then you’re the exact reason that domains go to arbitration disputes.

I think you think its okay to profit from other people's ideas as long as you do not know who they are. its a bit lame no?

•••
I think you think its okay to profit from other people's ideas as long as you do not know who they are. its a bit lame no?
Give an example...

An idea isn’t an established company. Google was an “idea”. You registering google domains?!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back