Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Any thoughts on Plexcoin(s)?

Risk like any other. But PlexCoin looks like they have a solid plan. Much more complete compared to BitCoin or Ethereum IMO

•••
Risk like any other. But PlexCoin looks like they have a solid plan. Much more complete compared to BitCoin or Ethereum IMO
Thank you. I think there is some potential with Plexcoin, and I am wondering how the coins will do? I also wonder how various domain names might do?

•••
•••
Thank you. I think there is some potential with Plexcoin, and I am wondering how the coins will do? I also wonder how various domain names might do?

I find it strange that when i do a Google search for the word 'Plexcoin' i get a result of about only 13,200. Besides that I havent done any research around this coin.

Last edited:
•••
I find it strange that when i do a Google search for the word 'Plexcoin' i get a result of about only 13,200. Besides that I havent done any research around this coin.

They are brand new. You will realize most of the threads are from a week ago or so. The PlexCoin will only be officially launched on September 5th, 2017

Last edited:
•••
They are brand new. You will realize most of the threads are from a week ago or so. The PlexCoin will only be officially launched on September 5th, 2017
Yeah Ive read some mixed reviews now. I am hopeful they are legit though bc I am planning to buy some Plexcoin unless something drastically changes my mind! Their web page looks great. I know it is much easier to just be skeptical of things, but I am hoping there is some substance behind. Missed out on first wave of Bitcoin, would be nice to be in on first wave of Plexcoin!

•••
bitcoinfactory.co
buylite.co.in

•••
btcmove.com
coinsor.com
emubtc.com

•••
I have the somewhat related iBlock.io

•••
recent ones (dawtcom):

EtherABC

LedgerSpot

EthStuff

•••
http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/16/market-cap-digital-currencies-almost-halves-around-60-billion

Yeah Ive read some mixed reviews now. I am hopeful they are legit though bc I am planning to buy some Plexcoin unless something drastically changes my mind! Their web page looks great. I know it is much easier to just be skeptical of things, but I am hoping there is some substance behind. Missed out on first wave of Bitcoin, would be nice to be in on first wave of Plexcoin!

•••
•••
LiteCoinExchangeRate.com

Handreg for 1 GBP...no regrets

•••
•••
cryptorenminbi.com is my pearl also considering the amount of interest the cryptocurrencies have in China

•••
StrictlyCrypto dot com

I think it's a nice brandable with a good ring to it. Possible crypto news site? Was surprised it was still available.

•••
•••
I got a

BTCcombined.com
BitcoinCombined.com
BitcoinsCombined.com

•••
BTC Mining.co
BTC Vault.co
BTC Trader.co
Bitcoin Venture.co + 15 more

Got them for $0.98 each @ whois.com

•••
•••
according to DNJournal "(Highest Reported Domain - Sales Mon. July 10, 2017 - Sun. July 16, 2017)"
sale: dot org domain (not mine):

BitcoinCash.org _$48,888

not bad for a .org

Last edited:
•••
•••
CryptoHeist.com.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back