IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I spent around $4K, and got 24 names, I will try to make a list a bit later, I would have spent more, but I only wanted to buy the ones that had value potential, after spending $5-10K on a single domain you can be sitting on dead money for a while, and there are more lowballers then ever these days, I must have got a dozen random inquiries at sedo last week all $90-100, disgusting, I don't even bother responding anymore.

I saw a one time chance to kind of cherry pick a dropping portfolio, of older blockchain domains, I believe in the technology, and that is why I invested a bit.

24 of the blockchain names from Jane booth portfolio for $4k I'd say you made out nicely! Congrats and best of luck with them!

•••
•••
•••
I have BlockchainBet (com)

Amidst the current blockchain domain buying craze I decided to list it in auction on namejet, ending today so should see a post from me in the sales thread tomorrow for that one

•••
I have BlockchainBet (com)

Amidst the current blockchain domain buying craze I decided to list it in auction on namejet, ending today so should see a post from me in the sales thread tomorrow for that one

nice domain! where is it now at$?

let's hope you squeeze in some more bids before endtime

•••
on another note, although it is a .org and hyphenated I also have

bitcoin-wallet.org

and a couple hundred other crypto, ico, bitcoin, litecoin, eth domains :pompous:

•••
on another note, although it is a .org and hyphenated I also have

bitcoin-wallet.org

and a couple hundred other crypto, ico, bitcoin, litecoin, eth domains :pompous:

when did you start regging them?

in the crypto community they all ask you "when did you start investing in btc"... I guess in domaining we ask what I asked. haha

•••
nice domain! where is it now at$?

let's hope you squeeze in some more bids before endtime
typically namejet bidding all happens in the last hour, I'm thinking this one will take off.

•••
when did you start regging them?
started regging bitcoin domains in 2014, ive sold over $100 to date with prices from $388-$5995

•••
started regging bitcoin domains in 2014, ive sold over $100 to date with prices from $388-$5995

great.

sounds llike you didn't miss that boat ;)

•••
Been a long time since i've been active on this forum, nice to be back.

I own numerous domains in this space and offers have been coming in strong in recent weeks in particular, never seen demand like it. I have a few names at Namejet testing the market somewhat for coindirectory com, coinrevolution com and coinaffiliates com amongst others.

I have rejected numerous offers on coindirectory and coinrevolution in recent weeks on sedo and direct in particular. Should be interesting to see what happens, i'm happy whatever the outcome, demand is really bullish, exciting times.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Been a long time since i've been active on this forum, nice to be back.

I own numerous domains in this space and offers have been coming in strong in recent weeks in particular, never seen demand like it. I have a few names at Namejet testing the market somewhat for coindirectory com, coinrevolution com and coinaffiliates com amongst others.

I have rejected numerous offers on coindirectory and coinrevolution in recent weeks on sedo and direct in particular. Should be interesting to see what happens, i'm happy whatever the outcome, demand is really bullish, exciting times.
CoinDirectory.com is best suited for an end user, risking it on namejet

•••
You sold over $100K, or $100?

•••
Hoping that Bitcoin Lightning network takes off:

BTClightning (com) - could be a nice sale in near future

•••
•••
sold over 100 names in this space..
Well done, quite the feat for sure! You do have a more cavalier strategy of selling, and moving on, not holding to long, so I think it is smart to keep things flowing.

In the crypto space I am dealing with a higher level of deadbeats, could be based on how quickly the market corrects, and drops. Some people are paper rich one day, poor the next, so close your sales quickly.

Last edited:
•••
Hoping that Bitcoin Lightning network takes off:

BTClightning (com) - could be a nice sale in near future
Never sold on namejet, are they legits? I recieved and e-mail formulation to manually insert my bank data to recieve payment and manually insert my domains...

•••
Never sold on namejet, are they legits? I recieved and e-mail formulation to manually insert my bank data to recieve payment and manually insert my domains...
started using them last year, yes it is legit and secure.

•••
started using them last year, yes it is legit and secure.
So then I supose that email requesting for my bank data is ok.
Thank you

•••
So then I supose that email requesting for my bank data is ok.
Thank you
I believe Namejet is part of the public arm of Web.com, if they drain all your money, and run off to Mexico, I guess you can hold web.com liable.

•••
CoinDirectory.com is best suited for an end user, risking it on namejet

Yeah I know, however with the reserve it has on it, risk is limited, it either sells very well to a domainer or doesn't sell and I can hold for an end user sale. I'm okay with the result either way.

•••
Yeah I know, however with the reserve it has on it, risk is limited, it either sells very well to a domainer or doesn't sell and I can hold for an end user sale. I'm okay with the result either way.
Closest comp I would say was the recent sale of CoinPortal.com, which was in a 3 way bidding war, but the high bidder hasn't paid in 20 days now, it sold for $10,250.

Your reserve range is fair, namejet is giving it good front page coverage, actually first name listed, hopefully Taryn, Easily, and a few other big boys feel like spending some money, and make a go for it, I hope you make off like a bandit on it.

On a side note Easily on NJ, who is leader on Dropcatch is relentless in their spending lately, I think they are Cykon Technologies out of HK, they do not back the F*** off ever, are they using a script?

Last edited:
•••
Closest comp I would say was the recent sale of CoinPortal.com, which was in a 3 way bidding war, but the high bidder hasn't paid in 20 days now, it sold for $10,250.

I don't think it's fair to compare to coinwizard which sold very recently for like $7k I think, different sort of name. It's also not exactly the same as coinportal but yeah along those sort of lines. What's funny is the original registrant i'm sure thought of a directory of gold/silver coin dealers etc. Then crypto came along and added a completely different dimension and value to it. That's why I think it has huge potential, can literally be used for 2 different markets but then again i'm biased, I will admit that.

•••
I don't think it's fair to compare to coinwizard which sold very recently for like $7k I think, different sort of name. It's also not exactly the same as coinportal but yeah along those sort of lines. What's funny is the original registrant i'm sure thought of a directory of gold/silver coin dealers etc. Then crypto came along and added a completely different dimension and value to it. That's why I think it has huge potential, can literally be used for 2 different markets but then again i'm biased, I will admit that.
I think Portal, and Directory are kind of the same play on words.

If someone puts in the work, a great domain to get affiliate revenue by making a list of the alt coin sites, and rating them, there is a huge thirst for that information online, as nobody can get verified anywhere right now.

CoinWizard.com was acquired recently from Igloo by a poster here, then I guess they got lucky with an offer on sedo at $7500 they pushed it into auction, nobody else bid, so let's hope high bidder doesn't hold a grudge now, and closes. I have had this situation a few years ago where a high bidder walked away as they were offended with having their offer pushed to auction.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back