Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Closest comp I would say was the recent sale of CoinPortal.com, which was in a 3 way bidding war, but the high bidder hasn't paid in 20 days now, it sold for $10,250.

Your reserve range is fair, namejet is giving it good front page coverage, actually first name listed, hopefully Taryn, Easily, and a few other big boys feel like spending some money, and make a go for it, I hope you make off like a bandit on it.

On a side note Easily on NJ, who is leader on Dropcatch is relentless in their spending lately, I think they are Cykon Technologies out of HK, they do not back the F*** off ever, are they using a script?

Thanks, yes good to se Namejet coverage, glad they see it as positively as I do. It should sell no problem, the question is what amount, we will see. As for easily, yeah he's a massive bidder, relentless is the word.

Last edited:
•••
I think Portal, and Directory are kind of the same play on words.

If someone puts in the work, a great domain to get affiliate revenue by making a list of the alt coin sites, and rating them, there is a huge thirst for that information online, as nobody can get verified anywhere right now.

CoinWizard.com was acquired recently from Igloo by a poster here, then I guess they got lucky with an offer on sedo at $7500 they pushed it into auction, nobody else bid, so let's hope high bidder doesn't hold a grudge now, and closes.

I can then upsell the buyer with coinaffiliates com lol. Yeah completely agree on your sentiments here.

•••
I can then upsell the buyer with coinaffiliates com lol. Yeah completely agree on your sentiments here.
I am the hoping the market can sustain here for a bit we have been getting lots of negative news from the Asian markets who have not been helping coin prices. The higher coin prices go, the higher domain prices go, alot of these guys are tech buffs and even if they don't buy domains for coins per say they will for blogs, and other projects if they have excess profits on hand to spend. I witnessed with one sale, opening offer of $4K, counter at $5K, his response was sure that sounds fair, instant checkout, done.

•••
I am the hoping the market can sustain here for a bit we have been getting lots of negative news from the Asian markets who have not been helping coin prices. The higher coin prices go, the higher domain prices go, alot of these guys are tech buffs and even if they don't buy domains for coins per say they will for blogs, and other projects if they have excess profits on hand to spend. I witnessed with one sale, opening offer of $4K, counter at $5K, his response was sure that sounds fair, instant checkout, done.

Bidder roccovo is buying crypto names big time, I think he was the winner of cryptoicos com on NJ recently for over $8k as well as other names there. Interesting thought, I got a bid on sedo for £2k on coindirectory and rejected it. I saw the same time coinportal was pushed to auction with a $2k offer, so my guess is it was the same buyer (from Canada) who tried his luck on both names at the same time. Didn't get lucky either time lol.

•••
Bidder roccovo is buying crypto names big time, I think he was the winner of cryptoicos com on NJ recently for over $8k as well as other names there. Interesting thought, I got a bid on sedo for £2k on coindirectory and rejected it. I saw the same time coinportal was pushed to auction with a $2k offer, so my guess is it was the same buyer (from Canada) who tried his luck on both names at the same time. Didn't get lucky either time lol.
I was in the bidding for Coinportal.com to about $4K, then another bidder came in, and pushed Bidder 2 who really wanted it over $10K, my guess the one who pushed Bidder 2 over $10K was not verified for level 2, and was no longer able to bid. In the end it doesn't matter as the high bidder never paid.

roccovo, and zerowind is another one, these two have been grabbing a lot of stuff. I have been up against them a few times, and won, but sometimes they just bid away any profit, and I let them have it.

The winner for cryptoicos is DHARSHINEE NAIDU, anyone who bids at namejet knows he has deep pockets. He must have changed his username, as he went by something else before.

Last edited:
•••
SmartContract.Money

SmartContractsDev.com

SmartContracters.com

•••
I was in the bidding for Coinportal.com to about $4K, then another bidder came in, and pushed Bidder 2 who really wanted it over $10K, my guess the one who pushed Bidder 2 over $10K was not verified for level 2, and was no longer able to bid. In the end it doesn't matter as the high bidder never paid.

roccovo, and zerowind is another one, these two have been grabbing a lot of stuff. I have been up against them a few times, and won, but sometimes they just bid away any profit, and I let them have it.

The winner for cryptoicos is DHARSHINEE NAIDU, anyone who bids at namejet knows he has deep pockets. He must have changed his username, as he went by something else before.

Right, anyway I wasn't prepared to take the risk at the time pushing that £2k offer to auction with no reserve, coinportal's owner did take the risk, will see what happens to that sale if it happens or not, it's a good name no matter if it completes now or not.

Roccovo is indeed that buyer, I know him well, he is buying crypto names big time, not just crypto names of course but if you want good crypto domains you will likely see him around lol.

•••
Right, anyway I wasn't prepared to take the risk at the time pushing that £2k offer to auction with no reserve, coinportal's owner did take the risk, will see what happens to that sale if it happens or not, it's a good name no matter if it completes now or not.

Roccovo is indeed that buyer, I know him well, he is buying crypto names big time, not just crypto names of course but if you want good crypto domains you will likely see him around lol.

Well the bidder for cryptoicos is DHARSHINEE NAIDU, and he never stops bidding, I have seen him take names that were worth maybe a few hundred to a few thousand in bidding wars, I have beat him on a few crypto names, he must have got busy, but he is relentless, if you know him so well, why didn't you reach out to him directly, he spends 5 figures at namejet like it's lunch money.

•••
Well the bidder for cryptoicos is DHARSHINEE NAIDU, and he never stops bidding, I have seen him take names that were worth maybe a few hundred to a few thousand in bidding wars, I have beat him on a few crypto names, he must have got busy, but he is relentless, if you know him so well, why didn't you reach out to him directly, he spends 5 figures at namejet like it's lunch money.

Yes we're talking about the same buyer. I have sold numerous domains direct to him in the past, but I don't want to do that here, I want to see what the market feels it's worth and don't want to limit my chances here on these names. Yes he's a huge buyer, we've all been up against him, but as a seller i'm grateful he's around lol.

•••
Breaking ice...

VECHAINWORLD(.)com

•••
alright one for me today.........

ICOportfolios
.com

man... people sure did clean up good that blockchain+kw.. there is probably even less left to consider regging than for crypto+kw! lol

•••
Bidder roccovo is buying crypto names big time, I think he was the winner of cryptoicos com on NJ recently for over $8k.

DOMAIN NAME: cryptoicos.com
CREATE DATE: 1-10-18
SOLD DATE: 1-13-18

It was hand-regged and listed for a total of 3 days??
That's either the flip of the year or something is wrong!

•••
BitcoinClothier.com
BTCTaxMan.com
BitcoinBuilt.com
CoinPetroleum.com
CoinSEM.com
CryptoParalegal.com
ShinyToken.org

Last edited:
•••
DOMAIN NAME: cryptoicos.com
CREATE DATE: 1-10-18
SOLD DATE: 1-13-18

It was hand-regged and listed for a total of 3 days??
That's either the flip of the year or something is wrong!
It was a drop, one was caught by namejet, and one by dropcatch plural/singular

cryptoicos.com 8,255 USD 2018-01-13 NameJet
cryptoico.com 5,101 USD 2018-01-13 DropCatch

C Nazari from Sweden is the poor sap who dropped them

Last edited:
•••
It was a drop, one was caught by namejet, and one by dropcatch plural/singular

Thanks, yes whois history showed someone in sweden regged in 2016 and dropped it.

Any idea what the singular went for?

•••
•••
Thanks, yes whois history showed someone in sweden regged in 2016 and dropped it.

Any idea what the singular went for?
cryptoicos.com 8,255 USD 2018-01-13 NameJet
cryptoico.com 5,101 USD 2018-01-13 DropCatch

Should have been the other way around, namejet bidder looks to have overpaid.

I don't know how you get your money back on the plural if an exchange handles that sale you need $10K just to break even.

Last edited:
•••
ledworld.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I only started buying some crypto related domains recently. All hand regges. Gutted that I didn't do hardly any domaining between 2015-2017.. missed the crypto train.

AboutIcos/com
Cryptista/com (published at Brandpa)
CryptoTaos/com (had mid $xxx offer already)
MyMiota/com (had $200 and $300 offer already)
YourBitcoin/co/uk

Not too many, but to already have offers is nice.

•••
New sale to report (mine)
FinChain.com $40,000 :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back