Domain Empire

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Sales

COINSTORY.COM sold for $1,050 on 2018-01-18 at Sedo

COINCC.COM sold for $1,800 on 2018-01-17 at NameJet

DREAMCOINS.COM sold for $709 on 2018-01-17 at GoDaddy

•••
Cryptoexpert.org sold for $6,250 and now the new owner has listed it for sale at Sedo today for $4995 ‘buy now’

Think someone got carried away at the Flippa auction.

•••
buycryptocurrencyinstantly.com

tradewithethereum.com

buyardr.com (ardor coin)

cryptocurrencyripple.com

buyethclassic.com

bestnewcrypto.com

bestnewcryptocurrency.com

cryptorecommend.com

cryptopumpsignals.com

^ any of those decent?

•••
•••
My one and only "TAO" Domain

TaoTether Dawt King

•••
regged a third 'crypt' name (news site- or something?)
(dawtcom)

CryptTimes

Last edited:
•••
Cryptosetbacks.com

What's your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
apay.png

AltsPay.com​

•••
TAOledger.com

Await your opinion

•••
•••
•••
Cryptocurrency.al
BitcoinError.com
BuySellTradeBitcoins.com
SendReceiveBitcoin.com
TheBitcon.info

All for sale !

•••
Has anyone commenced investing in iota and tao names ? What are your thoughts?

https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-icos-hello-taos-tokens-will-change-2018/
Saw that and saw something posted about it here as well. Reading the article it sounds like a guess as to whether the term ICO would not be used and also that calling it tao is just an idea. I grabbed a name or few anyhow but who knows. TAO is also something that is already out there in many versions for many things already. Actually watched a great show on the TAO restaurant in NYC with Mike Rowe the same nite something was posted about the term for crypto here somewhere. Amazing place.
Here is something I thought interesting though regarding crypto and dot com and dot io and all the other extensions. One of the big exchanges went down. They were posting how they were having issues and would be up and running with an alternate domain soon. When they posted the alternate domain it was the dot com version of their name with "2" at the end. Their main site they use and that is down uses .io . The alternate domain they are up and running with was regged yesterday 1/19. Emergency situation, needed an alternate domain, go get one. I get that.
Someone is sitting on the dot com version of their name (landing page right now) and it has been long taken. They have probably wanted it before they went .io, and maybe more so now. Maybe not tho, maybe they just don't care? I will be paying attention to that name for a while. Got to be a six figure name at the least. I have been wondering for a bit if it is probably a little more hit or miss for the endusers in cryptoworld thinking the dot com is a must have. @Grilled and his endeavor and this within a few days of each other makes me think more about it. Got to be some strong names and that isn't necessarily going to do it. I guess it's just like any name and I would guess anyone wanting to get a domain for their crypto/blockchain endeavor is still going to check .com first.
Oh, who knows.

•••
I have been wondering for a bit if it is probably a little more hit or miss for the endusers in cryptoworld thinking the dot com is a must have. @Grilled and his endeavor and this within a few days of each other makes me think more about it.

When you say cryptoworld, not sure if you're talking about CryptoWorld.com ;)

Anyways, the buyer(s) of cryptoworld definitely seems like an enduser, according to the below update...

The buyers are extraordinary business people and investors who got a great bargain; wish I sold it for more.
Binance.com | Worlds Largest Crypto Exchange‎
Fast Wallet Verification. Low Exchange Fee's. Over 6 Million + Users. Secure
Lowest Make and Take Fee · Anonymous · XRP/XVG/TRX/IOT/NEO/VEN · Make Money with Bitcoin

•••
•••
When you say cryptoworld, not sure if you're talking about CryptoWorld.com ;)

Anyways, the buyer(s) of cryptoworld definitely seems like an enduser, according to the below update...
I guess Mike Mann can see within his control panel the details of the buyer, congrats for BINANCE to stepping up.

•••
Received an offer from The world's largest virtual currency exchange to sell my domains.

Crypto.Life and Coin.Life

:)

I was right! :)

The buyers are extraordinary business people and investors who got a great bargain; wish I sold it for more.
Binance.com | Worlds Largest Crypto Exchange‎
Fast Wallet Verification. Low Exchange Fee's. Over 6 Million + Users. Secure
Lowest Make and Take Fee · Anonymous · XRP/XVG/TRX/IOT/NEO/VEN · Make Money with Bitcoin

•••
regged a third 'crypt' name (news site- or something?)
(dawtcom)

CryptTimes
Nice one. I recently rejected a mid xxx offer on CryptPlace.com

Last edited:
•••
What do you guys think of

I C O a r c h i v e s.com

ignore the spacing

•••
•••
AllCryptoPrices.Live
AllCoinPrices.Live

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back