IT.COM

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have the .com, ready to buy? Lol
Ohh So you are the owner of cryptotime.com....I got response from you long time you said it is listed for
$20k ...Thats expensive.Lol.

•••
I actually like .biz names...have great scope.

Thanks, yea I just picked one up in closeouts... I'll share when and IF it holds through the transfer date.

2L+ Crypto (.biz) ;)

Looked there's actully a bunch of .biz crypto sites developed , demand for resale is not there yet, but my guess is once we run through .com and .org there will be more demand for .biz

•••
GramWallet dot com
GramBitcoin dot com
GRMpay dot com
PayGRM dot com
exGRM dot com
GRMcash dot com
GRMcoins dot com
GRMmoney dot com
GramForum dot com

•••
Thanks, yea I just picked one up in closeouts... I'll share when and IF it holds through the transfer date.

2L+ Crypto (.biz) ;)

Looked there's actully a bunch of .biz crypto sites developed , demand for resale is not there yet, but my guess is once we run through .com and .org there will be more demand for .biz
Hold it man....we are just in the beginning of crypto era..

•••
Ohh So you are the owner of cryptotime.com....I got response from you long time you said it is listed for
Price has gone up, and I think you offered $50 which is insulting.

I go thru this on a daily basis, $500 is expensive to some people, $20,000 is cheap to others. You are not my target audience sorry to say, nor do I owe you a favor on a sale. I have every right to price my domain as I see fit, just as you have every right to walk the other way.

I actually quoted you $25,000 to be accurate, and I am surprised I replied as I usually send a low level inquiry like that to the trash right away.

CryptoRate.com for $100K is expensive also? GlobalGoin.com for $36,000, LoveCoin.com for $25,000... the industry having coins that are up 20,000% over a year is expensive?

Domainers are some of the smartest people I know, don’t think you can email them up after the fact, and offer them $50, and try to get something for nothing.

Last edited:
•••
Price has gone up, and I think you offered $50 which is insulting.

I go thru this on a daily basis, $500 is expensive to some people, $20,000 is cheap to others. You are not my target audience sorry to say, nor do I owe you a favour on a sale. I have every right to price my domain as I see fit, just as you have every right to walk the other way.

I actually quoted you $25,000 to be accurate, and I am surprised I replied as I usually send a low level inquiry like that to the trash right away.

CryptoRate.com for $100K is expensive also? GlobalGoin.com for $36,000, LoveCoin.com for $25,000... the industry having coins that are up 20,000% over a year is expensive?

Domainers are some of the smartest people I know, don’t think you can email them up after the fact, and offer them $50, and try to get something for nothing.
Its Ok chill....I know I cant afford...I just thought it would be available for low price ,probably I misjudged it
as I am new to domaining.

•••
Its Ok chill....I know I cant afford...I just thought it would be available for low price ,probably I misjudged it
as I am new to domaining.
Your 6 months into namepros, with the wealth of accelerated knowledge here,you should be half an expert by now.

You should have chilled when you called my quote expensive, like I said, usually I trash inquiries from your ip because 99.999999999 percent say the exact same thing, not sure why I waste my bandwidth.

When I do respond then 2 minutes later I get another inquiry with the same lowball offer from a friend of theirs, and they offer the same quote, and say why you no sell to me.

Quote is rich, time is now, and if you don’t ask, nobody will ever give you. Lesson learned

Last edited:
•••
CryptoInvestment.Company
CryptoInvestment.Agency
CryptoTrade.Agency
CryptoTrading.Agency

•••

CryptoTime.com is a great name and if the crypto crazy continues it will probably sell in that range - I will give you $50 for .in (lol)

•••
CryptoTime.com is a great name and if the crypto crazy continues it will probably sell in that range - I will give you $50 for .in (lol)
If right now you are ready with 50 bucks its all yours....lol.....btw I still like to be in realistic terms cryptotime.com max $1k-2k.

May be after some more months he will figure out why it is not selling.

•••
If right now you are ready with 50 bucks its all yours....lol.....btw I still like to be in realistic terms cryptotime.com max $1k-2k.

May be after some more months he will figure out why it is not selling.
Already turned down two $5K offers, and one $10K recently, multiple inquiries especially from Malaysia.

You don't see the big picture, CryptoRate.com could have been sold for $5K, everyone would have been OK with it.

$1-2K doesn't excite me, I am very sure I could list on namejet, and be done with it. I have held it for 2 years, I have a different strategy than you, and I am ok with that. You can list Crypto.in for $1-2K and I wish you good luck with that.

I like to be unrealistic, it tends to be more profitable.

•••
cooltext272629331881905.png
cooltext272629272626843.png
cooltext272629173972706.png

All in king

•••
that looks fun

https://firelotto.io/#investor

looks like its too late for good lotto coms though

any potentialy lucky soul here with cryptolotto..com?

•••
•••
CryptoChatter
.org

.....and this was just 1$ fun:

DASCOIN
.xyz

hahahah

•••
•••
this is awesome Congrats to Mike Mann !

But does anyone remember me posting how he up the price on the sales lander to $994,888 not to longer ago????

This was his old listing price......yet it sold on Sedo for ..on purpose or to portray a deal?

•••
•••
•••
CryptoOTTO/com
Crypto-Otto/com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back