NameSilo

domain Beautiful.Estate

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
Luxury.Estate for $50,000 USD. One of the most expensive GTLDs sold.

I know Beautiful.Estate does not compare to Luxury.Estate, however, I still think it holds some value.
Renewal rate is standard.

Keyword traffic is not amazing, feel as though it is more suited to being a brandable, short, easy to remember, meaningful.

I am going to hold this domain regardless, however, I would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Olly
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Beautiful.luxury would be great..
 
0
•••
I also own Historic.Property, perhaps that is a better domain?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back