Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Trade.Clothing

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
I have managed to secure Trade.Clothing, I personally see this domain being very valuable.

The domain is;
- Descriptive
- Short
- Memorable
- Large Industry Associated

Please let me know your thoughts on how much I should be looking for. I am looking to sell it through a broker, would love get an estimated value from others.

Thanks,
Olly
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
In the US, work wear and work clothing would be more common, not sure about EU, UK. When I search the UK region, I get information about fair trade clothing.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Not seeing a lot of value here either. At least where I am, people don't 'trade' clothing. And being a .clothing doesn't really help imo.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your feedback guys. Still learning as I go; I am new to this.
 
1
•••
Tried to register it myself.
 
0
•••
0
•••
It sounds like the flea market. I can't see a major business or retail chain on this one.
 
0
•••
where I am, people don't 'trade' clothing. .


people donate clothing or give it away, but we don't trade clothes here in the usa.

imo...
 
0
•••
people donate clothing or give it away, but we don't trade clothes here in the usa.imo...

Non-American English speakers may think of trade as short for tradesmen or a synonym for work.
 
1
•••
In my head it would be used as a clothing exchange website. There are plenty out there already. Revenue could be made through membership or Adsense as appose to sales.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back