NameSilo

Banner / Logo needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert02

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all-
Second time here, and a great site!
I'm working on a domaining beginners site (see www.TheWorldOfDomains.com ) and would like some creative ideas for a top banner (approx. 760 x 150 ) and a couple smaller logos, buttons etc. on the same design that I can use on other sites for advertising.
I'm not graphically endowed but do know what I like. Please feel free to submit and if the going rate is <$50. I have no problem paying via PayPal.
Thanks for the resources here and comments welcome.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Adrian-
Yes we're looking for buttons and a smaller logo on the same theme and have asked unlimited if he/she were interested.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here are some variations of the text size (as requested).

Thank you for Prompt payment.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back