Domain Empire

Banner and small image needed...$12

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner and small image needed...$40

I need a banner 725x125

feel free to be creative... PRIZE INCREASED TO $40 ..

this will be the banner on top of a link buying site...

a web 2.0 style would be nice...

ends 10 days from this post

needs to have:

DNexperiment.com
"making domaining history"

also can you put the tm "trademark" on each.

#2 I need a 33x17 image for a pixel link I am buying on another site...try to make it bright blue with DN in it or whatever you can fit in that small space

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok here is my revision:

dnexp_banner03.jpg

•••
purity...that's fine for yours...thanks

mrpsphco98...that's fine too

I may ask for small changes to the winner but nothing big ...color for example...not to worry...

keep em coming all...

•••
5 days left...any more entries?

•••
I will enter this one.
Should see my entry by the end of the day

•••
My entry

Hi dentalpro.
Here is my first proposition for your contest, hope you like it!
Feedback appreciated as always.

Thanks

•••
nicb5...good start ...the font doesn't do much for me though...

•••
dentalpro said:
nicb5...good start ...the font doesn't do much for me though...

Thanks for the reply.
I kind of expected that the fonts wouldn't be to your liking but I wanted to show you the DN logo. If the DN is a no, I will go another way but if you like the concept, fonts are no problem to change :). I also feel there is something missing to the banner but like I said I mostly wanted feedback on the logo.

•••
•••
I think Ill have a go at this one.

•••
luvlee...nice entry...I would make "making domaining history" in black if possible.

thx

•••
Here is my first go at it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

*EDIT* Added another version with a little more gradients.

Semper Fi

Last edited:
•••
Ok, changed the text to black:

dn2np0.jpg

•••
usmc (love the marines) good entry...the background not great though...dont like the circles...thanks

•••
•••
Ok, I removed the circles from the background.

•••
first attempt

First attempt

Last edited:
•••
Don't want to point direct for those copied my logo concept, hope could consider make a changes. :sick:

Note: This is just a friendly asking. Hope dun mind if i said so, n hopefully CH could make a better supervisory n rite decision afterall and i do believe that our CH looking for a new concept n idea, not an enhancer of my current logo:hehe:

Regards,
mrpsycho98

Last edited:
•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Don't want to point direct for those copied my logo concept, hope could consider make a changes. :sick:

Note: This is just a friendly asking. Hope dun mind if i said so, n hopefully CH could make a better supervisory n rite decision afterall and i do believe that our CH looking for a new concept n idea, not an enhancer of my current logo:hehe:

Regards,
mrpsycho98

mrpsycho98..."enhancing" would mean improving...no one has improved on yours yet...imo

your right though...

•••
mrpsycho98 said:
Ok here is my revision:

dnexp_banner03.jpg

can you make any "E" in experiment lower case...

and put "making domaining history" in quotes please...just the one on the right side is ok

thanks

Last edited:
•••
Ok. Here my revision....hope u like it...:hehe:

dnexp_banner04.jpg

•••
•••
we have a winner

mrpsycho98 said:
Ok. Here my revision....hope u like it...:hehe:

dnexp_banner04.jpg

The winner...mrpsycho98...please send paypal info asap...thanks to all you npers that entered and those that just came to look...my compliments to all the designers that entered and gave some of their time to this...rep will be added to all who entered...

•••
Payment received. File sent. Check your pm for download information.
Feel free to contact me if you got any problem to open/view your files.

Regards,
NAZRI

•••
Luvlee

... and Luvlee... you may want to check the spelling of domaining... yours seems abnormally long!! :)

•••
lushboy said:
... and Luvlee... you may want to check the spelling of domaining... yours seems abnormally long!! :)

details details :p

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back