NameSilo

Backorderzone beat Snapnames - Again

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

saltersroad

Established Member
Impact
6
That's twice in the past week.. Really annoyed.

Guess I'm going to have to start backordering at 4-5 different places now.. What a pain in the azz..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I hate when that happens. What domain were you trying to backorder?
 
0
•••
HotelRanking.com. And the other one was HostWell.com.
 
0
•••
yep, they just caught a domain I backordered at Pool, NJ, SN. Really wanted that domain too.
 
0
•••
yep, they just caught a domain I backordered at Pool, NJ, SN. Really wanted that domain too.


Do you ever catch anything on Pool anymore? From what I can tell, the network of registrars Pool was using for drop-catching are now working with backorderzone.
 
0
•••
NameJet has good success rate!
 
0
•••
Do you ever catch anything on Pool anymore? From what I can tell, the network of registrars Pool was using for drop-catching are now working with backorderzone.

No, but as soon as I don't backorder there, they'll catch one I bet. :]
 
0
•••
Don't mind, but why don't you backorder in all the places? :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back