NameSilo

Backorderzone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

reliables

New Member
Impact
0
I'm seeing them beating namejet and snapnames quite a bit in the past few weeks. What are your opinions on them? Are their auctions legit?

Are they linked to epik.com ?

I was just in an auction for techexperts.com and the user "epik" bid the auction up and won.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I did see discussion 748546. Curious if anyone has recent experience and thoughts on them...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I noticed EPIK, INC. is one of its batch pool to catch deleting domains. So i suppose Backorderzone and Epik are partner relationship.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back