Dynadot

Back to school flirting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Many of us 11, 12, 13+ year olds here are singles, waiting for "the one" who makes us smile and feel good. What are your techniques at approaching girls/boys? How did you find "the one" if you already did?

Share your comments :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
most of the hot chicks at my school do drugs, but then again they only like guys who do drugs lol.. kinda stupid but meh women

Also from my experiences dont be lazy like me and not get your drivers licence as soon as your old enough cause chicks love guys with cars lol, here I am 17 going on 18 and I aint even got my learners permit for driving lamo

all the advice I can really give is be yourself try and talk to chicks more often get to know them and something will happen lol :xf.love:

and just for the record I had a g/f when I was 11 and that lasted 3 years lmao reson for breaking up with her, it got boring, and I moved away lol

•••
•••
I do drugs all the time, am I a bad boy :)

•••
•••
children children children....

My boys..

What ever the fuk you want to be called :p the way to it is to go to a "happening" night club in your area! I happen to know a few in mine. See someone you like ask your mate to set you up with her ie:

Oi love you go with my mate!

She says yes you make out with her and remeber if you want to take it further all nightclubs have toilets ;)

Make sure you swap numbers or cells or whatever you call em.

Works pretty cool!

•••
The way I get girls is following them around and doing whatever they say and acting stupid.

Suprisingly, it actaully works.

•••
www.CompuForums.info said:
The way I get girls is following them around and doing whatever they say and acting stupid.

Suprisingly, it actaully works.

Surprisingly, that's what they expect :]
The other day I went to see a movie with a girl, half of it I couldnt feel my arm cus she was squeezing on it so hard waiting for the next suspense mystery solver. I almost fell asleep at that movie :lol:

•••
Whats wrong with drugs, seriously, alot of my school does it, my friends do, and well, we shall leave it at that. What Im saying is they are good people, and drugs dont madder, unless its beyond weed.

•••
Imagecabin.com said:
Whats wrong with drugs, seriously, alot of my school does it, my friends do, and well, we shall leave it at that. What Im saying is they are good people, and drugs dont madder, unless its beyond weed.
50/50 agreed/disagreed B-)

•••
At 11/12/13 you shouldnt be desperatly looking for relationships.

I had my first relationship at 14, when I was mature enough to manage school life and a girlfriend.... and even then, it was probably too soon.....

•••
Sabre said:
At 11/12/13 you shouldnt be desperatly looking for relationships.

I had my first relationship at 14, when I was mature enough to manage school life and a girlfriend.... and even then, it was probably too soon.....

I don't do stuff that I think are not for me yet, so there we have it :bingo: think you're ready - go for it. What my thread is about - how to approach girls?

:bah: its probably too late, 2nd week is coming to an end, I bet all the nice girls are taken already :(

•••
Im 17 years old. Engaged. Been dating the same girl for 4 years on the 17 of this month.

How i got my girlfriend:

Her ex hit her, (my ex-best friend), and i dont like a man that hits a women... i will defend that women. I punched him in the nose... broke his nose, kicked out of school for 2 years. Ended up in a private bad kid school type place called Presely ridge, it sucked. Im back in public school for my third school year now. All i can say, treat a women with kindness, dont EVER: yell, make fun, hit, disrespect a girl. And you will be a ladies man. Dont be shy about talking about your relationship infront of other people, or she will have doubts.

And basicly, she asked me out... i said yes... been dating ever sense. And no, im not friends with this kid anymore, he has a restraint order on me.

Cody

•••
my school is also polluted....theres one time i go to the toliet and see a girl and a boy doing 'things'....a girl in a boys toliet?....wtf...

smoking...drugs...all those of things..

•••
Heh I have to correct myself. Since I made that post I've been flirting with this girl.

It's a real confidence boost when you know for sure she thinks your hot.

•••
I am 13 and i am a very shy boy. I can't even talk with girls properly. I like a girl in my class and want to make her my girl frnd. Guys help me. What shld i do?

•••
chirag said:
I am 13 and i am a very shy boy. I can't even talk with girls properly. I like a girl in my class and want to make her my girl frnd. Guys help me. What shld i do?

Get to know her. Make conversation with her, at the very least smile and wave if you see her, and then start talking to her.

Or... just get a friend to tell her that you like them.... if you really are -that- shy ;)

•••
chirag said:
Im the same as this kid (except for the age part), lol, good on ya mate, you aint alone :red:

•••
ur only 13

whats wrong wit weed ?

•••
Wow, I just noticed how over time I stop looking shy when talking to girls that I like, weird, but I feel real confident when having a conversation :)

•••
Before, like, in Year 7, I would never have dreamed of talking to girls, but now, in Year 11, I can just spark up a conversation and I'm fine. Even around girls who I like or think are pretty, I'm still fine. It's actually really good and they seemt to like talking to me and stuff, so it's all fun :)

Next step, getting a girlfriend ... :lol:

•••
microdude431 said:
Well, my school is nasty. To many people do drugs (girls do more drugs than guys). Its hard to find anyone in my school who doesnt do drugs. Im one of the few and proud of it. Most of the girls sit the in the bathroom on the floor during lunch eating and smoking.
I have to agree. I don't know one person in my town who hasn't or doesnt do drugs or alcohol. Honestly, I am loner. Im going to admit it. Everyone knows me, and they think Im cool, but I have no real friends that I hang out with. Simply because I choose not to do what they are doing. That's Just Me.

•••
Your location says Washington, is that DC or state? If DC, move to Virginia or Maryland, these are the best drug-free states -- nice climate and everything :) Choose a good neighborhood and you'll get lots of friends for sure, we all know you're a great guy B-)

•••
Its not that hard really....people always ask me how i do and well heres all i do...

Basically act like a dick....but not so much a dick that your bad to them...i mean a funny dick, run around and come up with stupid sayings "wrey football" or "thats well tesco"...but try not to be anyone but yourself....

For instance last night i was at cinema...a girl sat next to me and she didnt like the film very much and i just graduly (spelling? lol) got closer then looked and her and stuck my tongue out, licked her nose and she then went in for a good long snoggage :D

•••
liam_d said:
Its not that hard really....people always ask me how i do and well heres all i do...

Basically act like a dick....but not so much a dick that your bad to them...i mean a funny dick, run around and come up with stupid sayings "wrey football" or "thats well tesco"...but try not to be anyone but yourself....

For instance last night i was at cinema...a girl sat next to me and she didnt like the film very much and i just graduly (spelling? lol) got closer then looked and her and stuck my tongue out, licked her nose and she then went in for a good long snoggage :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! That is freaking awesome!!! :gl: :gl: :gl: I'm rofl right now... !!!!

But acting like a dick is important IMO cuz at this age girls don't pick the way ur parents say. My mom always told me to get good grades and that'll get the right girl -- IMO that's true, only in about 7 years tho :/ Right now you have to act tough and sincere more than focusing on showing off your report card (ppl be like NERD! after u) :talk:

•••
I show off my report card. But I show it off in a way that just says hey Im better than you at everything.

Ego will get you far at this age.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back