Dynadot

Back to school flirting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Many of us 11, 12, 13+ year olds here are singles, waiting for "the one" who makes us smile and feel good. What are your techniques at approaching girls/boys? How did you find "the one" if you already did?

Share your comments :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What if you're gay? That's even harder =)
Not that I am, though.

•••
If you're gay, share your thoughts on approaching guys =D

•••
My opion on being gay is ewww. But my way of approaching girls is....

I walk up to them, we might talk for a little bit. Give her my cell #. Say things to them that they would want to hear. Let them now that they are the more beautiful girl that you know. Take her to the movies or something. Meet her parents. And the rest if up to you.

There are some tips for the little shy people that are afraid to talk to girls.

I am 15 and in my second year of high school....Im not 11 or 12. LOL!

Last edited:
•••
People are stupid. There's no way to successfully have a relationship in middle school. Don't even try it. If you get one - good for you. The chances of somebody finished puberty at age 11 are slim to none.

•••
My girlfriend came to me. I don't think she's the one. Honestly I dont think I'll ever find the one. Never less trying to find one in high school. I decided to forget anything to do with intimate relationships and focus on my future. Also meaning saving my V-card till after I fully complete college.

•••
Humdizzy said:
My girlfriend came to me. I don't think she's the one. Honestly I dont think I'll ever find the one. Never less trying to find one in high school. I decided to forget anything to do with intimate relationships and focus on my future. Also meaning saving my V-card till after I fully complete college.

Some say hormones can't let them focus they way you're talking about it.

•••
I love how kids talk about relationships like they know their shit.

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
I love how kids talk about relationships like they know their shit.
Thanks dad, could you possiby share any of your own experience with us, if any? :bah:

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
People are stupid. There's no way to successfully have a relationship in middle school. Don't even try it. If you get one - good for you. The chances of somebody finished puberty at age 11 are slim to none.

actually thats untrue, world record for youngest parents was in Hong Kong, they were 8 and 9.

•••
Mikor said:
actually thats untrue, world record for youngest parents was in Hong Kong, they were 8 and 9.
Just a quick interesting fact... if you believe in the bible of course lol.

Jacob and his 70 family members went down to egypt, and then after that 200 years or so of slavery, they left Egypt with over 2 million... have you ever thought about that? Do the math... from 70 - 2 million in 200 years... according to a couple of commentaries they married when they were 7/8 years old and each family had about 15+ kids.

I don't believe in the age (kinda hard to believe) but 15+ kids is very possible.

Now, have we all learned something new today?

•••
thetzfreak said:
Just a quick interesting fact... if you believe in the bible of course lol.

Jacob and his 70 family members went down to egypt, and then after that 200 years or so of slavery, they left Egypt with over 2 million... have you ever thought about that? Do the math... from 70 - 2 million in 200 years... according to a couple of commentaries they married when they were 7/8 years old and each family had about 15+ kids.

I don't believe in the age (kinda hard to believe) but 15+ kids is very possible.

Now, have we all learned something new today?
This is off topic, but it has nothing to do with school!
Still, if pregnancy takes 9 months + around 3 months for recovery until a person can become pregnant again, say, that's 1 child per year, Say, they had two kids in one pregnancy, so that took 14 years for all of them to be born. 14 + 8 (their age) is 22 and consiering the fact that 30 was really old at that time, I understand that completely.

•••
vip-ip said:
This is off topic, but it has nothing to do with school!
Still, if pregnancy takes 9 months + around 3 months for recovery until a person can become pregnant again, say, that's 1 child per year, Say, they had two kids in one pregnancy, so that took 14 years for all of them to be born. 14 + 8 (their age) is 22 and consiering the fact that 30 was really old at that time, I understand that completely.
Well, mikor mentioned it, so I decided to pitch in lol. And you got it backwards, 30 at that time was young lol... moses lived till 120... if you read the part about the beginning family tree they all lived 200-900 years...

hehe get your facts straight. it also says that abraham had his first son when he was 100 years old :)

it's only the like the later years when they started living less, cuz of diseases and stuff.

•••
I'm 16 years old and I believe it's fine to be in a relationship 14 onwords. I mean you can be in a "relationship" when you're younger, but it's just sick if you **** that young.

And from my experience all my girlfriends weren't from me going up to them. It's good to hang out with them and show your positive attributes. If they don't want to hang out with you, don't force your self upon them because they aren't interested in the least bit.

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
I'm 16 years old and I believe it's fine to be in a relationship 14 onwords. I mean you can be in a "relationship" when you're younger, but it's just sick if you **** that young.

And from my experience all my girlfriends weren't from me going up to them. It's good to hang out with them and show your positive attributes. If they don't want to hang out with you, don't force your self upon them because they aren't interested in the least bit.
If it's sick, why is the legal age of consent 16 years old in most US states? :tri:

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't know about the rest of the world, but it's not illegal to have sex... unless one of you is 18 or older, and the other person isn't. Then it's statutory (however you spell it) rape.

And what's sick about sex when you're 11? If you're asking that then YOU are sick.

•••
So, OK, I'm 13 and so is my GF; if cops catch us having sex what are they gonna do to us?

--------
little off topic here :p

•••
Walk up to the girl you like and in the middle of a conversation when she says something the least bit scandelous call her a whore. Use derogatory words often... in a joking tone and shell want your penis.

As long as neither of you is 18+ ur fine. Actually tho law extends to 25 in some states.

When you tell a girl that you arent dating shes beautiful, youll usually end up lonely. Oncge ur dating its basically required.

•••
same deal is micro, 90% of the girls in my school do drugs :/

•••
How come any girl I happen to like either does drugs or did drugs? :( By the time you're old enough to marry only the ugly ones (singles) are available :o

•••
Well, I know quite a few of my friends (girls/boys) take drugs, and I'm not too sure about the others, but yeah this is how I usually treat this girl that I know that smokes :D

*cough cough* I think I'm going to get cancer, "girls name here" stop smoking.. If I die from cancer (via passive smoking) I'm gonna HAUNT YOUR ASS!! :D

To tell the truth, I don't really like people who do drugs, even though I'm friends of some of them, I just feel sorry for them, their doing the wrong thing..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back