IT.COM

Back to school flirting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Many of us 11, 12, 13+ year olds here are singles, waiting for "the one" who makes us smile and feel good. What are your techniques at approaching girls/boys? How did you find "the one" if you already did?

Share your comments :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
boys boys boys!!! BE FRIENDS WITH THE GIRL!!! Make her feel special, hang around with her (even if it means hanging with her annoying friends), share intrests, call her, show up at her house, and if you're romantic, ask her to dance next time you're at a party together or something.
Don't think about liking her when you talk to her - just treat her like a friend, she'll know the real you and you'll both feel more comfortable together. To make her feel really special, go out of your way just to say hi to her, like stop in the middle of the corrider even when there are people all around and ask her how she is. It makes us feel sooo great! *hinthint richard* :p
But then, what would I know, I've only had one boyfriend and no other guy has ever shown any intrest in me at all, except for a drunk dude who practically tried to rape me...
Honestly, just forget about trying to look cool and just BE YOURSELF. That way if she falls for you, she's falling for the real you, not just some person you've made up so that she will like you.

•••
i have no experience in girls (or guys) what so ever, i wanna get my life sorted out first

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back