Dynadot

Back ordering domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Whats the cheapest place for backordering domains? I have found a few that are expired that got lots of traffic, I really wish to try and grab these but so far the cheapest I have found is $60. :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
they only have 3 registrars catching for them compared to like 30 by the others such as snap.

I haven't tried them but just heard that they are crap

•••
Namewinner $40 - if no auction competition
Pool.com $60 - if no auction competition (double auction)
Snapnames $60 - if no auction competition
Godaddy $18.95 - if no one already has a backorder
Enom Club Drop - Your reg fee plus $10 (or more depending on bidding).
Dropwizard.com - $120+

•••
where is enoom club drop and are they good?

•••
1rrr1 said:
where is enoom club drop and are they good?

Enom club drop is a selection on enom.com. You pay your reg fee plus $10 bid increments. They are in the top 3-4 of the catchers now, maybe even number 2. They don't catch all TLD extensions yet though.

Be sure to get a good price account before bidding though as the stadnard retail accounts are something like $29 reg fee. If you need either a retail or reseller account for $8.95 pricing, just ask and I can set you up one under my reseller account.

•••
a few of the domains I want to BO were used as surf sites so the traffic should be good for a few months after they drop. Which one of the BO place do you think is the best?

•••
I really want to beat the Ultimate Search guy.. Seems he always grabs the domains I find that have good traffic coming to them. He grabbed www.mirc-scripts.com when Networksolutions stole it from my brother. It needed renewed and they wouldnt accept the payment when he troed a few hundred times. :(

•••
•••
Yeah was back when NS changed their system... He tried to make an accoutn with them with that domain... yet since it was pending deletion he couldnt do it. Kept saying the domain was not registered yet it was.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back