IT.COM

Back order .co.uk domains? + a few .co.uk questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm only aware of one back order service at the moment - dropcatcher, which unfortunatley has the domain I'm after already reserved for another customer.

Could anyone provide me links to other such services?

Now for the questions, if anybody can help me with them - then feel free to post or email me ([email protected]) - Thanks!

- Do .co.uk domain names only become availabe for registry during UK office hours?

- What would be the rough monthly cost of setting up my own, private, domain catching service for .co.uk domains?

-- Where could I learn about setting up such a service?

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to your respones :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Back order .co.uk domains? + a few .co.uk questions

Originally posted by Adapted
I'm only aware of one back order service at the moment - dropcatcher, which unfortunatley has the domain I'm after already reserved for another customer.

Now for the questions, if anybody can help me with them - then feel free to post or email me ([email protected]) - Thanks!

- Do .co.uk domain names only become availabe for registry during UK office hours?

- What would be the rough monthly cost of setting up my own, private, domain catching service for .co.uk domains?

Your first post at Namepros! Welcome :hehe:.

•••
•••
:talk: Yes.....Welcome to Namepros

I also would be interested in a .co.uk backorder service.

•••
Adapted said:

Hi,

Dropcatcher is the best. If they already have it booked you can say there is a 90% chance they will get it.

•••
You can backorder .co.uk's at SnapNames. Don't know if they actually win any of them, does anyones else know..........

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back