Dynadot

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is exactly what i feel like! Sedo does not make the minimal fee clear when posting, and people abandon Sedo Transfers all the time, it has happened to me and it has no bad consequences, and the buyer gets refunded

And to everyone on here, I am sorry that i listed auctions on here while having them up at flippa at the same time. I was stupid not to read into all the rules, and will do my best to correct my mistakes, and build a strong reputation as a reputable seller on NamePros in the future

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

It's an honest mistake, but one that you have to live by I'm afraid. Backing out on a sale is bad business and poor ethics. We've all been there at one time or another, and lost money as a result of our own mistakes or misinformation. Do yourself a favour... contact Sedo, reinstate your account, and send the buyer the domain. Good karma goes a long way.

Don't get caught up in explaining to everyone how you were wronged or how Sedo doesn't make things clear. No one cares about that. It's millenial thinking. Just own the mistake and move on.

•••
Yes that was a huge mistake on my part! How can i make this right? Any help would be appreciated.

If the reserve wasn't met at Flippa, you should be able to cancel the auction.

•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/attorneylondon-com-sell-to-london-law-firm-for-big.1044762/

Dear Tksfrm, there is now a BIN of 90USD on my NamePros Auction to honor your request of wanting to buy it.

And to everyone, this has been a learning experience

And to those saying, just Sell it on Sedo and lose 81% in Commision and take it as learning

I am in extreme financial debt and crisis, and i can simply not do that at this time, i dont even have money to buy food in a week.

So please forgive me for not honoring the Sedo Deal, I have removed my whole portfolio from Sedo, And all premium listings from GoDaddy that is listed here.

Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

•••
It's an honest mistake, but one that you have to live by I'm afraid. Backing out on a sale is bad business and poor ethics. We've all been there at one time or another, and lost money as a result of our own mistakes or misinformation. Do yourself a favour... contact Sedo, reinstate your account, and send the buyer the domain. Good karma goes a long way.

Don't get caught up in explaining to everyone how you were wronged or how Sedo doesn't make things clear. No one cares about that. It's millenial thinking. Just own the mistake and move on.

I understand, but cant the buyer just buy it here and ignore the sedo deal, he/she will get refunded anyway?

Why the big Fuss

•••
I am not buying on NP. Never.

And please do not forget - I already bought and paid this domain.
Cheap words also not come to my heart. You have other domains - sell them for more. Simple.

But with this domain deal is closed. Please act as honest man.

•••
Just buy it here, it has a BIN. Ill sell it to you for 80USD, and you will get refunded 90 from Sedo, and I'll be banned and im fine with that

/Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
I understand, but cant the buyer just buy it here and ignore the sedo deal, he/she will get refunded anyway?

Why the big Fuss

The buyer prefers the security of an established marketplace. That way he/she knows the money will be held safely until the domain is received.

Picture yourself trying to make a purchase at a store, and having the owner walk say you can't buy the item here, but if you'll come see him in the back alley then he'll sell it to you there.

Buying on NP is fine... I don't mean to liken it to a back alley. But the buyer didn't want to buy here.

•••
You simply do not understand - I am NOT using Paypal at all !

•••
I am not buying on NP. Never.

And please do not forget - I already bought and paid this domain.
Cheap words also not come to my heart. You have other domains - sell them for more. Simple.

But with this domain deal is closed. Please act as honest man.

Why would you not buy it here for 10 dollars less?

You're acting Immature, can't you just let me have made a mistake.

If i sell this on Sedo to you i may not be able to buy food in a week, So Please, if you want it, buy it on NamePros, or i will sell it to the highest Bidder.

•••
Give me EPP code - and when I get domain name and SEDO returns money I will pay you 90 usd. On your account - not via Paypal. Fair enough !?

Better to say 76 euros - as much as I paid to SEDO ..

Last edited:
•••
You are going to drop a major domain buying and selling platform for $60 ? That's not smart domaining.

•••
Why would you not buy it here for 10 dollars less?

You're acting Immature, can't you just let me have made a mistake.

If i sell this on Sedo to you i may not be able to buy food in a week, So Please, if you want it, buy it on NamePros, or i will sell it to the highest Bidder.

Come now Marcus. No one goes hungry in Sweden. Especially if he still lives with his parents ;)

•••
Give me EPP code - and when I get domain name and SEDO returns money I will pay you 90 usd. On your account - not via Paypal. Fair enough !?

Sounds fair.

•••

Alright, lets say i sell it to you on Sedo and take it as a heard lesson

Then what happens to the auction i have on here. I would be banned from NamePros

And since i am not a big time domainer i Dont Care for a ban on sedo.

•••
I saved you life and claimed sold in your auction.
When I get money from SEDO we will deal with ESCROW only.

•••
But remove all auctions for domain around the world please ;)

•••

Alright, lets say i sell it to you on Sedo and take it as a heard lesson

Then what happens to the auction i have on here. I would be banned from NamePros

And since i am not a big time domainer i Dont Care for a ban on sedo.

•••
Finally sorted!
giphy.gif

•••
I would certainly prefer SEDO

•••
•••
•••
I saved you life and claimed sold in your auction.
When I get money from SEDO we will deal with ESCROW only.

Thank you so much!

Yes it is removed all around the world!

We can deal through Escrow.Com if you want :)

Everyone it is settled.

Could you possibly edit the first page to Settled if possible?

•••
Do the right thing @BigFudge and you will see how things magically work out for you. It's amazing how that works.

•••
I would certainly prefer SEDO

I understand mate, But thank you so much for dropping it, you have no idea how much i Appreciate it

I right now have 6 dollars to my name, no loan company in the world will give me a loan, and not my parents

So thank you for accepting to do the deal somewhere else.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back