Dynadot

Avoid AlstraSoft.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just a friendly warning to avoid http://www.alstrasoft.com/

they have cool scripts, a good website, however provide zero support for their poorly coded products. They provide no manual install instructions, and their install files do not work, support has been and still is completely useless. I'll probably do a chargeback soon if they don't get my order sorted out soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All Alstrasoft do is make clones of popular scripts, they will make the online market useless as many can get them and make another site when there are already sites using their custom scripts and Alstrasoft just tries to copy them. And I agree with Ryan on their support and installation. They both suck.

•••
gjvblack said:
All Alstrasoft do is make clones of popular scripts, they will make the online market useless as many can get them and make another site when there are already sites using their custom scripts and Alstrasoft just tries to copy them. And I agree with Ryan on their support and installation. They both suck.

They steal them - not clone them :td:

Terrible company imo

•••
Ah sorry, Yes steal, Alstrasoft needs to wake up and notice that their scripts suck. Many of them are so poorly coded that many have been nulled already.....

•••
yeah request a charge back so they get the message.
negative for them :td:

•••
Yeah they are a terrible company...their scripts are crap. Even using NULLED versions is a bad idea. I bought a site with one of their scripts...total junk. I ended up just scraping the project.

•••
Thanks for the warning on alstrasoft.com

•••
just a heads up - after filling a chargeback with their merchant account, they replied shortly after telling that register globals has to be on for the script to work.

Fully re-coding it to work w/o register globals :-/

•••
DJ-Sound said:
register globals has to be on for the script to work.
Another indication of amateur work :|

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back