Domain Empire

Withdrawing Namecheap marketplace earnings.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone here tried to withdraw "Marketplace Earnings" into balance.

No matter what browser I'm using I get an error:

{"Result":null,"Error":true,"Msg":"Possible threat XSS","Errors":null,"MsgType":0}

Support is completely useless.

First they asked me to "install" this to all of my browsers:
https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload

Now they are giving me a link to some malware (reimageplus.com) to "fix" the problem

I knew Namecheap guys are incompetent but WOW - ask your customer to install "adware". That's the first :xf.eek:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would contact them. The money might be on that 5 day hold.

•••
Like i've said - I did contact them and I get nothing but useless (or even harmful) advice.
Tried it on different browsers, on windows and linux, even via different ISP and error is always the same.
It's the third or forth time they "forward it to a tech support" :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Like i've said - I did contact them and I get nothing but useless (or even harmful) advice.
Tried it on different browsers, on windows and linux, even via different ISP and error is always the same.
It's the third or forth time they "forward it to a tech support" :xf.rolleyes:

Were you ever able to resolve this?

•••
No
Ticket not updated since May :xf.rolleyes:
I doubt I'll ever see that money again.
Oh, well. I guess they don't mind losing a client that spent thousands of $$$ with them.

•••
I've signed up just so i can reply to your thread as i had the same issue. I went on live chat with support who told me to open a support ticked with PayPal. Completely useless. However i logged a support ticked with the billing department and they replied and told me it was a bug with system if you have a special charachter in your password. I changed my password and it worked. I was able to actually withdraw my money without this error! Hope it works out for you and anyone else that googles this error!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back