Dynadot

showcase Avatar ~ Showcase & Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KoolKat

BostonDomainerTop Member
Impact
Showcase your Avatar domains here. Also showcase terms that relate to it like skins and mods

I know a lot of you have been investing in Avatar domains so thought it deserved it's own thread. I myself am very bullish on them. I see this area exploding in the near future especially as live NFT type Avatars come to the market and there has been some good news on them lately

This week I acquired 2 premium Avatar domains in

I also handregged a few too. Happy hunting mates! Very exciting times for us all in these niches!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got avatarr(dot)co

avatarr(.)com for $2595 at HugeDomains - I think it's cheap given the current amount of hype.

•••
•••
•••
WorkAvatars///com

because it looks like we may all need one at some point.

•••
•••
Glass Avatar
Glass Avatars

In dawt com

•••
•••
•••
BoredAvatar.com
BoredAvatars.com

•••
what can you say bout this new avatar i just register guys?

HaloAvatar/com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Choose/Avatar//com
Pick/Avatar//com

Last edited:
•••
FreeMetaAvatar dot com

FreeMetaAvatars dot com

•••
•••
Registered -

People looking for ideas related to their avatar, maybe! Hope Lady Luck smiles on me.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Google Trends show a decent interest spike for Avatar searches.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Nft Avatars (.) net
Photo / Avatars (.) com

•••
Have you ever been able to sell one of these dash-filled names?

Or are you just hanging out?

Good question. I have sold one so far - a 3 word domain with 2 hyphens for $500 bucks...cost me $10...not a bad ROI on one domain name...I understand they are not for everyone and I appreciate any feedback...However, they are for the future when the trend may or may not catch on...watch this space...I will announce any further sales as appropriate.

Have a good day.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
•••
•••
Avarar in king

comments/offers via pm welcome

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back