NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
AVAILABLE names MASTER list

not too sure whether it fits here,
anyway are the "available names lists"
expired sites? how "current" are they.

where are they harvested from? deleted domains??

would like to hear where
individual lists come from:tu:

pardon my ignorance.:red:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what you are referring to but if you mean the list in the sticky of this forum then I think they are just a list of names that are available and those who post them thinks someone may want to get them.

•••
•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
Not sure what you are referring to but if you mean the list in the sticky of this forum then I think they are just a list of names that are available and those who post them thinks someone may want to get them.
YEP!
Originally posted by Sohil
http://deleteddomains.com B-)
noted

any other "source?:|

•••
•••
Originally posted by bitshack
I get lists fro a couple of sources, one is a script I run myself.
The two main sites I use are :

http://www.domainsbot.com
http://namewinner.com

Hope that helps.

All the best.

Richard

thanks Rich!! helpful definitely.
will check the sites
is your script for sale?
just askingB-)

•••
"DomainsBot" is a paid service ($99/year) ... and one that I use personally, and find beneficial as well. You may run a search here on the Namepros site for "domainsbot" for more information, comments by others on pricing, features, etc.
"DeletedDomains", of course, is entirely free ... and an excellent resource, IMHO. :tu:
As far as the posting of "Available Domains" here in this area ... please post them to the main "Sticky" at the top of this Forum with the hope that fellow member(s) will donate 20 NP$'s for the successful registration of your posted domains. Please "pre-screen" these domains for availability prior to posting, as well.
Enjoy! :)

•••
It is actually a commercially available script called domains aide :
http://www.domainsaide.com

If you want me to set you up with a test account to give it a try let me know.

All the best

Richard

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
"DomainsBot" is a paid service ($99/year) ... and one that I use personally, and find beneficial as well. You may run a search here on the Namepros site for "domainsbot" for more information, comments by others on pricing, features, etc.
"DeletedDomains", of course, is entirely free ... and an excellent resource, IMHO. :tu:
As far as the posting of "Available Domains" here in this area ... please post them to the main "Sticky" at the top of this Forum with the hope that fellow member(s) will donate 20 NP$'s for the successful registration of your posted domains. Please "pre-screen" these domains for availability prior to posting, as well.
Enjoy! :)

how up to date and current
is "free DD"
compare to
paid domainsbot?
if DD is always a few days out,
wouldn't be much help to
use it then?
realiability %??

:tu:

•••
Hi

in my opinion, "DD" is a good source for expired names, especially since it is free! There are often very good names that "slip" thru the cracks of paid "Drop Hunter" services like "Pool,SnapNames and the like.

it is just a matter of doing a little research on the domains.

as a testimony..i have registered and sold quite a few names that have come from these lists.

•••
Originally posted by biggie
Hi

in my opinion, "DD" is a good source for expired names, especially since it is free! There are often very good names that "slip" thru the cracks of paid "Drop Hunter" services like "Pool,SnapNames and the like.

it is just a matter of doing a little research on the domains.

as a testimony..i have registered and sold quite a few names that have come from these lists.

:|that more like it, one
for the cheapskates
freebies
why
pay
when
its
FREE :bingo:

•••
DomainsBot provides for the "On Holds", "RGP's", and "Pending Deletes", as well. Their lists are a notch above DeletedDomains, I believe ... in the hierarchy of Exody lists, so I've read. DB's database is huge, and the search feature with regard to Available domains, the ones mentioned above, as well as some of their new features like E-mail alerts/"cutomizable" daily drop lists/those domains to expire (in effect, to go "On Hold") make it a pretty good value, IMHO. I don't get paid anything for saying this, just my thoughts. :)
Good Luck with your searches.

•••
what about NP's very own drop names????ahem. any good for TRUE domain trading?:|

•••
I agree with you CoolHost, the DomainsBot service is well above anything else I have seen.

As Biggie says there are often good domains that ' drop through the net ' and can be picked up .... personally I would prefer to be the one holding the net :)

At $78 a year it is less than one month of Enom's Club Drop and I have got better names through it in a week than I did at Enom.

Knowledge plays the major part in this game ( I am still new to it ) but after that the better the tools you can put to use then the better your chances of succeeding.

Just my point of view.

All the best

Richard

•••
domainsbots:|

CH= $99/year???
bitshack=$78/year??? are we talking the same thing?

same vendor? special promotions in UK:hehe:

•••
So far, I got all of my domains via DeletedDomains. Simply cause I'm cheap atm.

Next decent sale i get, I'll prob goto DomainsBot, or maybe Exody.

Having said that, it's easy to get a snap on any domain u want. Deleted Domains has a very good search archive, and so does, ofc, good ol NamePros :)

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
domainsbots:|

CH= $99/year???
bitshack=$78/year??? are we talking the same thing?

same vendor? special promotions in UK:hehe:

You got it, "special promotions"! :tu:
If you go to the site, I believe the one going on now IS $78.95/year (that may just be for "renewals", unsure), whereas I paid $99.95/year this past March. Hang out long enough, and you might even get it for $69! :laugh:
Overall, good value ... at any of these prices, IMHO.
Good Luck.

•••
Yep it is a special offer at the moment

•••
Originally posted by bitshack
Yep it is a special offer at the moment
Okie dokieB-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back