Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avdomains

Top Member
Impact
A couple of remarks:

- These domains are not just dropped domains, they are results of my research, unfortunately i am not ready to buy all available domains :)

- These domains are available at a moment, when I make a post, but I can not guarantee it in some time.

Here is the first portion, hope these domain names are worthy of your attention:

CaseAccessories.com
DellAccessories.com
VideoAccessories.net
PhotoAccessories.net
VintageAccessories.net
Aksesoris.org
PhoneAccessories.info
KitchenAccessories.info
Remington.biz

Stay tuned for this thread, I am going to please you often enough

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe, if we guide Avdomains his lists may improve over the time.

•••
Irrespective of almost all ( if not all ) of the available domains are useless. have to appreciate your intention and effort. Keep reading this forum and you shall learn with a time about actual worthy domains to handreg. we all go through the same process. once again Thank you for your effort. Cheers. :)

•••
I've carefully read all comments, many thanks all. It doesn't matter if they were positive or negative, all comments are very important for me.

My next list of available domains is below.
By the way, I saw that a couple of domains from the previous list has been registered...

2016-11-14_22-38-27.png

•••
I've carefully read all comments, many thanks all. It doesn't matter if they were positive or negative, all comments are very important for me.

By the way, I saw that a couple of domains from the previous list has been registered...

2016-11-14_22-38-27.png

@Avdomains I think it is nice you are posting these domains and are doing so in a positive manner to help your fellow domainers.

However, the domains you have been posting in this thread have little to no value.

That being said, no one knows what domain an end user might find useful, and I have seen domains sell and scratched my head wondering who saw value in it.

This latest list follows the same pattern.

While there is some value in some 3 word dot coms, and in some .nets, the domains you listed above will most likely never find a home with an end user.

May I suggest you research domain investing a little more before you continue.

If you invest in the type of domains you have been listing in this thread it is my opinion you will lose your money, and worse, you also could cause other newbie domainers to lose their money too.

I say this only to help you and not to put you down in any way.

•••
Avdomains, dont act so fast. Usually people read tens or even hundreds threads on NPs to actually understand domain pricing criteria. So I would suggest you simply take some of your free time to study the parameters which bring the value to domain names, instead of reading few comments and posting the same day again. Maybe you should freeze this thread for few weeks and post again later when you feel ready.

•••
Stick to two word max .com only.

Keep trying, reading and researching.

Last edited:
•••

2016-11-14_22-38-27.png

those are not as bad as the previous one

at least you found a way to speed up your learning curve

•••
This message is my answer for last posts here, sorry again for my english:)

I understand you talking about.

You buy a valuable domain at auction for hundreds of dollars to sell it to the end buyer at a higher price... if this happens. If not - you will lose a lot of money. You must have safe end buyer before deciding on such a deal.

Someone, who registers domains like in my lists, has a small risk - these domains are avalable, no need to pay hundreds. This is less profitable and less risky business.

I just want to say: everyone chooses his own way.

I have more than 5K of .RU domains, that give me a profit from domain sales, from clicks on parking, from sale links at developed sites. Because of such diversification I can afford to drop tens of domains per week, which are not profitable.

Moreover, I do not invoke to register domains from list I publish here, I'm just sharing information.

•••
This message is my answer for last posts here, sorry again for my english:)

I understand you talking about.

You buy a valuable domain at auction for hundreds of dollars to sell it to the end buyer at a higher price... if this happens. If not - you will lose a lot of money. You must have safe end buyer before deciding on such a deal.

Someone, who registers domains like in my lists, has a small risk - these domains are avalable, no need to pay hundreds. This is less profitable and less risky business.

I just want to say: everyone chooses his own way.

I have more than 5K of .RU domains, that give me a profit from domain sales, from clicks on parking, from sale links at developed sites. Because of such diversification I can afford to drop tens of domains per week, which are not profitable.

Moreover, I do not invoke to register domains from list I publish here, I'm just sharing information.

90% of my domains are handregs

•••
A couple of remarks:

- These domains are not just dropped domains, they are results of my research, unfortunately i am not ready to buy all available domains :)

- These domains are available at a moment, when I make a post, but I can not guarantee it in some time.

Here is the first portion, hope these domain names are worthy of your attention:

CaseAccessories.com
DellAccessories.com
VideoAccessories.net
PhotoAccessories.net
VintageAccessories.net
Aksesoris.org
PhoneAccessories.info
KitchenAccessories.info
Remington.biz

Stay tuned for this thread, I am going to please you often enough

dell is a TM....
No good keyword and long .net domains
.biz and .info are dead escpeially keyword domains
Typo .org

No resale value

Last edited:
•••
As others have pointed out, these do not jump out as good names imo.

Would be very hard to sell. Case/Accessories might be the best one at a bet.

•••
Give up for the time being and do more reading less posting.

•••
Below is the last one.
It makes no sense to share the information if it is not claimed...
Good deals for all!

2016-11-16_12-39-17.png

•••
•••
The Vehicle names are not bad.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back