Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avdomains

Top Member
Impact
A couple of remarks:

- These domains are not just dropped domains, they are results of my research, unfortunately i am not ready to buy all available domains :)

- These domains are available at a moment, when I make a post, but I can not guarantee it in some time.

Here is the first portion, hope these domain names are worthy of your attention:

CaseAccessories.com
DellAccessories.com
VideoAccessories.net
PhotoAccessories.net
VintageAccessories.net
Aksesoris.org
PhoneAccessories.info
KitchenAccessories.info
Remington.biz

Stay tuned for this thread, I am going to please you often enough

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, but these aren't even close to "high value", IMO they're worthless.

•••
•••
•••
Am I missing something?

nothing

Correct me if I am wrong - purpose of this path of NP forum is not the domain apprasal, but provide information about the available domains for the community, is it?

•••
Sure but dont tell people that its high value domains. None of them are, some are trademarked.

Just show what you got and dont make outrageous claims.

•••
Sure but dont tell people that its high value domains. None of them are, some are trademarked.

Just show what you got and dont make outrageous claims.

I see your point, sorry, english is not my native language.
Unfortunately I can't edit thread title here.
Meantime next portion is ready, maybe it'll be useful for someone:

2016-11-10_13-59-37.png

•••
Sorry for the bucket of ice cold water here, but I have to concur: on the face of it, most (not all) of these domains are worthless. That's unless there are preexisting traffic, links or ranking considerations. I suggest you recalibrate your targeting scope in a big way, unless you have money to burn on this, er, stuff ;)

Last edited:
•••
Not all worthless for you...
Maybe someone else likes a couple of other domains...
Even maybe someone registers a domain from the list...
I'll be glad.
These are simply available domains for a quick look

•••
...Maybe someone else likes a couple of other domains...
Even maybe someone registers a domain from the list...
I'll be glad.
These are simply available domains for a quick look

Sure, knock yourself out :)
Have no objection to people registering domains for... pets. Heck, I do that myself on occasion. That's what makes registrars money, so they can provide all of us with their invaluable services ;)

•••
I am constantly making some research for myself, such lists are simply byproduct of my work
As to registrars... well... they'll always be rolling ;)

•••
You can edit the title. Simply click "edit", then a window will open. Then click "more options". You will be able to edit the title.

•••
You can edit the title. Simply click "edit", then a window will open. Then click "more options". You will be able to edit the title.

I can edit thread title or any post in auction section, but not here, i don't know why

•••
I appreciate your intention to help other members.

I want to try to help you not lose a lot of money from basing your domain purchases on the false assumption that domains are worth real money just because Estibot gives you an appraisal amount for them. Please keep your money:$: in your wallet until your brain tells you a domain is good, not because an automated software program says so.

•••
Please keep your money:$: in your wallet until your brain tells you a domain is good, not because an automated software program says so.

I am checking not only Estibot appraisal of domains, it's just a column in the table and I can remove it if it distracts

•••
I for one would like to thank Avd for sharing and contributing to the forum. I will add not to take eBot as any indication of value !

Best,
Paul

•••
So many opinions... and everyone has their own. It's quite normal, thank you

•••
There is a reason those drop

•••
There is a reason those drop

There are at least two reasons for domain drop - domain name quality and any number of circumstances of the domain owner's life.

It might be more interesting to think about why these domains weren't registered yet? 50-100K domains become available daily, maybe this is the reason ;)

•••
Sorry dude not much value in these domains.

Suggest you learn a bit more before you invest your $.

•••
There are at least two reasons for domain drop - domain name quality and any number of circumstances of the domain owner's life.

It might be more interesting to think about why these domains weren't registered yet? 50-100K domains become available daily, maybe this is the reason ;)

Don't get fooled

•••
•••
Some people die
And some forget to renew
Some don ' t have the funds
Some don't see a value no more
Some changed plans

But when they drop
A lot of domainers didn t want them before

So you need to know more /better
When you still think they are good

•••
But when they drop
A lot of domainers didn t want them before

Do you really think that dropped domain may not get a second chance and become "successful domain"?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back