IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Self-DrivingAI / AISelf-Driving / AICo-Driver / AICo-Pilot

Lyft’s Self-Driving AI Cars Are Officially Hitting San Francisco’s Streets

In case you missed it, self-driving technologies are quickly taking over the world. From Uber to Apple to GM to Lyft, it seems that all the major tech companies—or at least, a lot of them—are investing in autonomous cars.
Already, Uber is testing out its technologies in a host of real world scenarios.
In September of 2016, Uber’s AI cars started rolling down the streets of Pittsburg.
Since then, they have also taken to roads in Arizona. Now, passengers in the San Francisco Bay Area will soon be able to have an AI as their driver as well.
Thursday (Sept. 9, 2017), the ride-services company Lyft announced that some individuals who request a ride in the Bay area through their app will be able to take a self-driving car out for a spin.
Notably, not all Lyfts in the region will be driven sans human (yet).

Read more: https://futurism.com/lyfts-self-driving-ai-cars-are-hitting-san-franciscos-streets/

•••
I've just registered my first autonomous related domain, share your thoughts on this with me.

autonomousvehicles (dot) tech

•••

Introducing the Jaguar FUTURE-TYPE, a premium compact on-demand vehicle concept designed to meet the mobility needs of future generations. FUTURE-TYPE is a fully autonomous concept that imagines mobility in a world where Jaguar customers can summon a fully-charged FUTURE-TYPE on-demand. Offering a glimpse into the future, it is a car for a world of autonomous, connected, electric and shared mobility.

•••

Introducing the Jaguar FUTURE-TYPE, a premium compact on-demand vehicle concept designed to meet the mobility needs of future generations. FUTURE-TYPE is a fully autonomous concept that imagines mobility in a world where Jaguar customers can summon a fully-charged FUTURE-TYPE on-demand. Offering a glimpse into the future, it is a car for a world of autonomous, connected, electric and shared mobility.
Such over the top concept, but when they are revealed they look like shit.

•••
Reg'd Today

AVnearme (dot)com - possibilities (Autonomous Vehicle/Vehicles near me)

AInearme (dot)com - possibilities (Artificial intelligence /Autonomous intelligence Near Me)

•••
Reg'd Today

AVnearme (dot)com - possibilities (Autonomous Vehicle/Vehicles near me)

AInearme (dot)com - possibilities (Artificial intelligence /Autonomous intelligence Near Me)
Good concept. Best of luck

•••
GM and Cruise announce first mass-production self-driving car

Kyle Vogt, CEO and founder of Cruise Automation revealed very big news for his company and its owner GM, which acquired the startup last year. The news is that they’re ready to mass produce a vehicle ready for self-driving, with everything on board they need to become fully autonomous vehicles once the software and regulatory environment is ready to make that happen.

“Today, we’re announcing the first production design of a self-driving car that can be built at massive scale,” Vogt said. “And more importantly, these vehicles can operate without a driver.”

That means they have all the components in place, that “when the software’s ready,” Vogt added, they can remove the drivers and operate safely on roads.

Doug Parks, GM’s VP of Autonomous Technology and Vehicle Execution, explained that he has been involved in design of Volt, and Bolt EV. Throughout, they knew this could be a platform that eventually led towards autonomous capabilities. All were “on the way to enabling what Kyle just announced, the first mass-produced, autonomous high-volume car.”

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/11/g...st-mass-production-self-driving-car/?ncid=rss

•••
•••
•••
This could be a good brand name for companies in autonomous field.
2n21xxw.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
AUTONOMBIZ (dot) COM -------- "autobiz "sold for $25k in 2011 :xf.wink:

AUTONOMDEALS (DOT) com ----- Some favorable past "deals" sales as well.

Reg'd Today

•••
2019 Audi A8 Level 3 autonomy first-drive: Chasing the perfect ‘jam’

Most of the time I’ll do my absolute best to avoid a traffic jam, but the 2019 Audi A8 makes them oddly appealing. Forget “Artificial Intelligence”: the AI we’re talking about today is Audi Intelligence. What exactly does this mean, and why should we care? We as a collective of road-users are going to need to be much more sensitive to the fact that there are cars on the road not being driven by human beings. Instead, we’re increasingly going to see advanced driving assistance software taking the wheel, like the new Audi AI traffic jam pilot, the world’s first Level 3 automated driving system in a production vehicle.

Read more: https://www.slashgear.com/2019-audi...first-drive-chasing-the-perfect-jam-11499082/

•••
SelfDrivingTime

// .com
For booking self driving cars

•••
AutonomousDatabase

SelfDrivingDatabase

SelfDrivingDatacenter

all in .com

•••
Good names are not dropping recently besides one here and there...
people are holding to their gems lol .. thats nice!

be sure to check my sig for a bargain ..

gonna get fullyautomated sooner then you think..

•••
Ot/onom/ous/

Ot/oma/tix/

King

Last edited:
•••
•••
Self-DrivingAI

Tesla said to be working on its own self-driving AI chip with AMD

Tesla is reportedly developing its own processor for artificial intelligence, intended for use with its self-driving systems, in partnership with AMD. Tesla has an existing relationship with Nvidia, whose GPUs power its Autopilot system, but this new in-house chip reported by CNBC could potentially reduce its reliance on third-party AI processing hardware.

AMD would help provide Tesla with development of the chip. The electric carmaker has apparently already received the first samples of its processor prototype for testing, according to the report. Building a specific chip designed entirely for autonomous driving would help Tesla in a number of ways, including gaining more control over a key aspect of its own supply chain, and increasing overall system efficiency and performance.

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/20/tesla-said-to-be-working-on-its-own-self-driving-ai-chip-with-amd/

•••
DotSelfDriving

DotAutonomous

Just in case of a .Selfdriving or .Autonomous

•••
•••
Some of my selfdriving/driverless names also available at namejet

•••
Five billion-dollar businesses for the driverless future

Massive opportunities in urban transportation are emerging as the industry transitions from per-vehicle to per-mile economics

Growing up, I dreamed of owning cars I would be proud to wax, polish, and cruise around my neighborhood. Today, I dread the prospect of being weighed down by a rapidly depreciating hunk of plastic and metal. Now all I want is a pleasant transportation experience.

As part of this shift, the industry is transitioning from per-vehicle to per-mile economics. Historically, the automotive industry has been measured by how quickly it assembles cars, pushes them to customers, lends money against them, and collects money to maintain and upgrade them.

Tomorrow, the industry will be measured by how many miles it moves passengers, and how much margin it generates on every mile traveled.

Read more: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/five...ss-203545156.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back