IT.COM

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guardian Angel: Why Your Next Car May Have an AI Co-Pilot

Self-driving cars are meant to keep us safe. But even if you drive yourself, AI could be looking out for you.

If configured to do so, AI, like a guardian angel, could even take over the car.

NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang showed how that could work last week, during his keynote at our GPU Technology Conference, in Silicon Valley.

Our AI Co-Pilot technology uses sensor data from the cameras and microphone inside and outside a car to track the environment around the driver.

When the AI notices a problem — perhaps that the driver is looking away from an approaching pedestrian — it could sound an alert.

Read more: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/...665-424e-80d9-3861024d6e06&ncid=so-lin-lt-798

•••
driverlesscars,zone
automatedcarmart,com
driverlesscarmart,com
autonomouscars101,com
autonomouscar101,com
autonomous101,com
driverlesscars101,com 
driverlesscar101,com 
autonomousvehicles101,com 
autonomousvehicle101,com 

Anyone have any thoughts when to sell?, I bought the 101 domains as 101 always sells well,

If you are planning to sell to an end user, will require some patience, may have to wait a few years for the right time to sell.

•••
The Waymo-Lyft alliance could shift the competition for a robotic taxi service into high gear http://www.popsci.com/with-waymo-lyft-deal-science-fiction-fantasy-driverless-taxis-feels-closer

"Last year, passengers took over 162 million rides with ride-hailing service Lyft, all of which were steered by human drivers. But in the near future, that may change. On Sunday, news broke that Lyft had struck a deal with Waymo, the Alphabet-owned self-driving car company. The deal dials up the competition between Uber and Lyft, experts say, setting up what could be an autonomous driving "battle royale."

RoboticTaxi (dot) Com

•••
Driverlesscitycar.com
AutonomousCoach.com
Autonomoushire.com
SEMIDRIVERLESS.COM.

•••
•••
Some gTLDs alternatives for .com :)

selfdrivingcars.vip, selfdrivingcarsfor.sale, self-drivingcarsfor.sale

selfdrivingcars.vip.png

SelfDrivingCarsFor.Sale.png

Self-DrivingCarsFor.Sale.png

•••
•••
Experimentation with self-driving cars spreading across the world.

Russian internet giant Yandex shows off its self-driving car
https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/30/yandex-self-driving-car/

"When Russia's Yandex revealed that it, too, was working on self-driving cars, it was hard not to be a bit skeptical. Wouldn't it be well behind American counterparts with a years-long head start, like Waymo? Clearly, it's making up for lost time: Yandex (or specifically, its on-demand service Yandex.Taxi) has unveiled a prototype self-driving car. The heavily modified Toyota Prius V touts loads of sensors, AI and "proprietary computing algorithms" that can help it navigate around traffic and tricky obstacles. The demo video below doesn't show any mind-blowing concepts, but that's really the point -- Yandex is showing that it already has a functional machine."

The experimental car is limited to closed-circuit driving right now, but public tests are expected in 2018."

•••
•••
It's been long I heard of a sale in this niche

•••
•••
That's good then, this mean isn't to late to invest in the technology of the century (IMO).

•••

Likely because the one buyer is no longer buying, as they now own nearly all of the best names.

For the rest in this emerging niche, hunker down and hold tight. The market hasn't yet arrived for there to be much interest or need in names, beyond the premiums, IMO.

•••
Likely because the one buyer is no longer buying, as they now own nearly all of the best names.

For the rest in this emerging niche, hunker down and hold tight. The market hasn't yet arrived for there to be much interest or need in names, beyond the premiums, IMO.
I only notice heavy type In traffic on some names and nothing more

•••
x

Last edited:
•••
This is a sleeping Giant :)

Just got two names i really like, For the Biggest and fastest growing market in and outside of the domaining world.
Posting real soon.

•••
I only notice heavy type In traffic on some names and nothing more

It's a good thing, assuming it's not from bots. Those are your names to watch. This market, like most, is an emerging market, so don't expect any great strides or advancements for another year or two, IMO.

•••
Autonomous / Driverless / SelfDriving / Self-Driving .ae

Dubai wants to make 25% of car trips driverless by 2030, and it’s starting with Tesla taxis

Dubai believes the future of urban public transit is both electric and autonomous. On Feb. 13, the country’s transportation authority announced a deal to buy 200 Tesla Model S sedans and Model X SUVs for the city’s 10,000-vehicle taxi and limousine fleet.

The move is part of a broader effort by city officials to make 25% of all local car trips autonomous by 2030, reports The National, a United Arab Emirates-owned newspaper. The Dubai Future Foundation, a city government initiative, started promoting the autonomous-taxi program earlier this year.

All around the world, buses, taxis, and other vehicles are headed toward electric-powered autonomy; the Tesla deal represents an early test of what may become a much broader standard.

Read more: https://qz.com/911900/dubai-wants-t...ss-by-2030-and-its-starting-with-tesla-taxis/

•••
This is a sleeping Giant :)

Just got two names i really like, For the Biggest and fastest growing market in and outside of the domaining world.
Posting real soon.

Agreed. Despite some aspects taking longer than the industry originally anticipated, it's still an inevitable change coming to public and freight transportation. Unlikely L5 will hit suburbia anytime soon, IMO.

I myself will be taking a step back and trimming my Selfdriving related port very soon, keeping only a few, if any, names in this niche. Stay tuned, for those interested. ;)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
On a bright note:

Cheap Sensors Bring Self-Driving Cars One Step Closer https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmarkman/2017/05/31/cheap-sensors-bring-self-driving-cars-one-step-closer/2/#25815d5a7d9d

" And last month, Velodyne announced a new, low cost solid state LiDAR system called Velarray. It boasts the same 200-meter range, improved vertical and horizontal fields of view and aims to sell for just a few hundred bucks when produced in mass volumes, according to a press release.

Velarray will work with both self-driving and ubiquitous Advanced Driver Assistance Systems such as adaptive cruise control. It is also small enough to fit in the palm of your hand."

•••
•••
DriveMe.one is now my portfolio site for Autonomous & Driverless Vehicle Domains

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back